Follow owners of First Harvest, Matt and Kimmie on an exciting road trip form Indianapolis, Indiana to Dallas, Texas. Experience what it’s like to be a buyer for a women’s boutique. They hand pick each piece that is featured in the store or online.
More info on Road Trip to Dallas! Boutique Owners Buy at Dallas Market
- The Death Of Surplus
I thought the surplus electronics market ... Maxim (Dallas Semiconductor), ST Micro (at one time), Diodes Incorporated. If we widen our radius to include Austin (3 hours down the road) we can ...
- We Almost Came Up With 420 Things to Do on 4/20, but Got Too High
The holiest of all holidays, 420, is coming up sometime soon, but we couldn't tell you exactly in how many days. Some of us have been celebrating early — since last April 21, to be exact — so our ...
- San Antonio Rebounds: E-commerce saved local businesses. Now it'll help them recover
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, e-commerce rose 32 percent in 2020 compared with 2019 and accounted for nearly $792 billion in sales across the country — roughly 14 percent of all retail sales ...
- FMIA: 20 QB Decisions Shaping This NFL Offseason, Draft Like No Other
Peter King's Football Morning In America column leads with 20 QB decisions that have shaped this offseason and draft. Plus Aaron Rodgers on Jeopardy, more.
- Women’s Specialty Stores See Fashion Sales Bounce Back as Vaccinations Rise
In addition, some retailers said they came to Dallas because the February Coterie market was held ... and I usually don’t buy them,” said Nini Bekhradi, owner of Unica in Houston.
- How this new Phoenix boutique celebrates the 'fearless fashion choices' of Gen Z shoppers
Camelback Road in Phoenix. It's the latest venture from Chrissy Sayare, co-owner of the luxury consignment boutique To Be ... Quarter and stores in Dallas and Los Angeles.
- ‘Work of art’ hits market for first time
The Bachman Branch creek meanders through the sprawling green space that surrounds the estate at 4444 Valley Ridge Road in Preston ... much land,” Allman told Dallas real estate writer Candace ...
- Luxury Hotel Market Needs Extra Care
The trio has launched Luxury Hotel Advisors to help guide leaders through these unprecedented market conditions. The boutique firm ... offices in Los Angeles, Dallas, New York and Miami.
- Callison Ranch Beef and Farm Girl debut fresh market, boutique
ADA, Okla. (KXII) - The Callison Ranch Market had a soft opening on Thursday, and the market isn’t just a place to by fresh beef. Owner Nikki Callison said she’s worked for the past few years ...