In this video I visit the Trap Boutique to sell a couple of sneakers from my collection and give you all a good look at the shop. If you are in Dallas make sure you visit them!
Address To The Trap Boutique: 514 W Jefferson Blvd, Dallas, TX 75208
LIKE…… COMMENT….. SUBSCRIBE
My email: [email protected]
My IG: trey_d_kicks
The Sole Firm
use code: treyd for 20% off
Where I got the stickers from
use code: treyd for a 10% discount
More info on Selling kicks at The Trap Boutique
Selling kicks at The Trap Boutique - BingNews Search results
- Vendors optimistic about business as South Florida Fair kicks off
Ashley Lancelot traveled from St. Lucie County to sell her elderberry products at the South Florida ... the May event made the decision easier for Kultural Adornments, an online boutique that is ...
- Vans Founder Paul Van Doren, Southern California Lifestyle Brand Pioneer, Dies at 90
Van Doren built a checkerboard shoe empire that harnessed the power of skate and surf culture to become a global streetwear player.
- Inaugural China International Consumer Products Expo begins on Hainan island
The inaugural China International Consumer Products Expo (Hainan Expo) which kicked off today in Hainan Province following an opening ceremony last night, has attracted a strong line-up of retailers ...
- Taos Air Returns With Nonstop Roundtrip Flights From Texas and California
Taos Air will restart its popular service offering direct flights to and from Austin–Bergstrom International, Dallas Love Field, Hawthorne Municipal Airport in Los Angeles, and McClellan-Palomar ...
- Minnesota State Fair kicking off summer with Memorial Day weekend mini fair
The Minnesota State Fair on Tuesday unveiled a Memorial Day weekend event that looks like a preview of post-pandemic possibilities at the fairgrounds. While the fair's fate this summer remains unclear ...
- Mother’s Day sneak up on you? These 12 L.A. flower shops are happy to bail you out
I know that you absolutely did not forget that Mother’s Day is this Sunday. You totally meant to order a spectacular bouquet of carnations, maybe some lilies or even roses to let the mothers in your ...
- Desloge chamber hosting block party on Lincoln Street
Nothing says summer like a block party. The Desloge Chamber of Commerce and Lincoln Street Event Center are teaming up to kick off the summer season with the Lincoln Street Block Party next Friday, ...
- How a Beloved North Hollywood Rose Farm Bounced Back from a Thorny Situation
When Lynne Vinkovic bought a two-acre plot of land in the middle of industrial North Hollywood in 1995, she was a young mother with a distinct preference for natural-looking, richly perfumed backyard ...
- What’s on: Ten events taking place on the Coffs Coast this week
From fireworks, live theatre to beloved boutique markets – there’s something for everyone taking place in Coffs.
- Endeavor Lands Elusive IPO, With Emanuel And Whitesell Controlling Nearly $1 Billion In Shares
Eighteen months after tepid interest killed off a planned initial stock offering for Endeavor, CEO Ari Emanuel has completed a $511 million IPO that values the company at $10.3 billion and the shares ...
- Legal weed’s first year in Chicago: High arrest rates for Black people, a boutique experience for others
Marijuana legalization has been a boyhood dream come true for Keith Fort, a recently retired stage manager for live events who said he’s glad Chicago finally joined the ranks of other weed ...
- Kick off spring with fresh kicks: Northampton County’s newest sneaker shop selling unique styles
SNKR BOX, a boutique specializing in premium sneakers ... one day operate his own store specializing in highly sought-after kicks. “It literally went from 0 to 100,” Pinargote said in regard ...