A recap of the Simply Stylist Fashion & Beauty Conference held in Dallas, TX on November 17, 2013 hosted by Catt Sadler of E! News and media partner D Magazine. Panelists include Courtney Kerr (What Courtney Wore, Bravo’s Courtney Loves Dallas), Raya Ramsey (D Magazine), Rachel Roberts (Neiman Marcus), Amber Venz (rewardStyle), Leigh Ann Says (Vlogger). Breakout Session speakers include Ashley Torres (Pursuit of Shoes & Revolve Clothing), Lilliana Vasquez (Cheap Chica’s Guide To Style), Sazan Barzani (Spaz Magazine), Jeanette Chivvis (Stylist – Chivvistyles) and Jaclyn Rice (Google).
Follow us & subscribe!
Tweets by simplystylistxo
More info on Simply Stylist Fashion & Beauty Conference: Dallas 2013
Simply Stylist Fashion - BingNews Search results
- RuPaul’s Drag Race
We’re only at mile 13 in the marathon that is this season, but thankfully Snatch Game has arrived to sustain us.
- How Instagram's Virtual Stylists Turned Outfit Ideas Into A Business
A particular niche is making waves (and money) on the social media platform for offering one-on-one style consultations: virtual stylists.
- Dolce & Gabbana Wants to Move Forward. But in Fashion, Who Earns Forgiveness?
The Italian brand has been making a years-long push towards reconciliation and rehabilitation following a 2018 racist incident. Still, some are unwilling to forgive and forget.
- Gal Gadot Teamed Her Golden Globes Look (and Baby Bump!) with 90+ Carats of Tiffany & Co. Jewels
The centerpiece of the expectant star's "angelic" look was an eye-catching emerald-cut pendant from the Tiffany Blue Book Collection ...
- This is how much clothing is thrown away every five MINUTES in the UK: Thought-provoking image sheds light on wasteful fashion as 64% of shoppers admit to owning clothes they ...
The thought-provoking photo was captured as part of a London Fashion Week campaign designed to shine a light on the waste caused by fast fashion which is worn once and never again.
- Instagram Vintage Hounds Are Paying Their Rent by Thrifting
The number of people reselling home goods has exploded during the pandemic—but they say there’s still plenty of stuff to go around.
- I Rewatched Ishq After All These Years And The Styling Simply Blew My Mind
especially those in the fashion industry. Aap puchoge, why? The answer is simple. After watching the film even after so long, you’ll realize that the outfits are still on point. The styling has ...
- Blackpink’s Lisa Is on the Jury for ANDAM Fashion Prize: Exclusive
Lalisa Manobal, known simply as Lisa to Blackpink’s legion ... stylist Marie Chaix; stylist and fashion editor Suzanne Koller of M Le Monde, and the editors Chioma Nnadi of Vogue.com and Pierre ...
- Great Outfits in Fashion History: Halle Berry in a Peak-MTV Movie Awards Outfit
In 'Great Outfits in Fashion History,' Fashionista editors are revisiting their all-time favorite lewks. Along with the time of casual, stylist-free ... look should be and simply wore what would ...
- Bridal party boutique: 3 simply elegant DIY hairstyles for bridesmaids
“It’s important to start with clean, dry hair,” says Sheana Helton, a Emily Miller Hair & Makeup stylist. “You’ll need two essential products: a texturizing powder and hairspra ...
- Best cut-out jumpers to add a hint of spring to your winter outfits
Whether that’s putting the final part of the 1000-piece puzzle together, trying a new at-home workout for the first time or simply just getting up and dressed. They all count. Updating all ...
- How this Delhi-girl became a stylist to Aishwarya Rai and other stars
The founder of celebrity, fashion, film and wedding styling startup ... graduation if she really wished to and not take it up simply because he was in the profession. “I think secretly he ...