A recap of the Simply Stylist Fashion & Beauty Conference held in Dallas, TX on November 17, 2013 hosted by Catt Sadler of E! News and media partner D Magazine. Panelists include Courtney Kerr (What Courtney Wore, Bravo’s Courtney Loves Dallas), Raya Ramsey (D Magazine), Rachel Roberts (Neiman Marcus), Amber Venz (rewardStyle), Leigh Ann Says (Vlogger). Breakout Session speakers include Ashley Torres (Pursuit of Shoes & Revolve Clothing), Lilliana Vasquez (Cheap Chica’s Guide To Style), Sazan Barzani (Spaz Magazine), Jeanette Chivvis (Stylist – Chivvistyles) and Jaclyn Rice (Google).
Follow us & subscribe!
Tweets by simplystylistxo
More info on Simply Stylist Fashion & Beauty Conference: Dallas 2013
Simply Stylist Fashion - BingNews Search results
- Celebrity Stylist Law Roach Cheekily Teases Zendaya's 2020 Emmys Ensemble
Law Roach, stylist to the stars, teased what Zendaya will be wearing at the upcoming 2020 Emmys, where she's nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series ...
- Organza face masks, rave neons and iridescent dresses: Designers embrace escapism as London Fashion Week kicks off
For attendees, part of the fun of fashion week is its fanfare. The hordes of street style photographers stepping on each other’s toes as they try to get a shot of the latest Ins ...
- Pro tips for women over 40 to up your style game and refresh your wardrobe
Here are some pro style tips to get you started on your wardrobe refresh: Edit, edit, edit. Start by really thinking about where you’re going and what you’re doing, whether you want a style overhaul ...
- 11 of the Best Hair Dryers to Take Your Fall Blowout to the Next Level
Not only will high-quality hair dryers give you your desired look faster, but they will also create less damage for you in the long term. Brooklyn-based hairstylist, trichologist, and founder of ...
- Fashion retailers scramble to adapt as shoppers ditch their suits and frocks
Working and socialising simply don't look the same as they did six months ago - leading to changes in fashion tastes ...
- When It Comes To Fashion, Personalization Is Easier Said Than Done
With stylists playing such a central role ... the constant cold start problem, when there is simply not enough initial data, when fashion constantly has new brands, new items, unique items?
- Salad, starter or side: Yotam Ottolenghi's courgette recipes
Food styling assistant: Katy Gilhooly. Courgettes seem to go in and out of fashion. One day ... a deep char or simply left to absorb whatever’s thrown at them in their truest, raw form.
- Discover Stitch Fix, the online personal styling service that will change the way you shop
As great as it may be to have lots to choose from, many of us can find this fashion freedom overwhelming ... up and are looking to impress, or simply want to give your wardrobe a much-needed ...
- How to transition your summer outfits into fall fashion
Stylist Erica Wark shows us how to transition a number of summer staples into the cooler weather ahead. For summer: A long skirt like a maxi or midi skirt is so easy to wear in the summer. Simply ...
- Mercedes-AMG Teases Retro-Inspired G63 Developed With Fashion Designer Virgil Abloh
The unique styling continues in the cabin as the digital displays have been replaced by analog gauges. That being said, they’re not very informative as the speedometer simply says “Fast ...
- Fall 2014 Campaigns Low on Model Diversity
“Whether it’s the decision of the designer, stylist or casting director ... campaigns in the future. There simply needs to be more diversity — period. Fashion is a global industry and ...