A recap of the 10 year anniversary of one of Dallas’ largest fashion shows honoring independent designers, The Pin Show. Founded by Julie McCullough, The Pin Show draws in a sold out crowd, featuring 25 designers, and is highly attended by editors, press, and the influencers of Dallas.
More info on The Pin Show 2018 – Dallas Fashion Show Radz Photography
- Nadine Summers, Alexie Westfall bring state championships back to the Region
In contrast to Summers, Westfall is a seasoned wrestler who’d already won a 120-pound title as a sophomore, finished sixth last year and third in 2018 ... design and photography for a women ...
- Movies on TV this week: ‘The Phantom of the Opera’ on TCM
Movies on TV for the entire week, Jan. 17 - 23 in interactive PDF format for easy downloading and printing Adam’s Rib (1949) TCM Tues. 7 p.m. Aliens (1986) HBO Thur. 2:35 a.m. The Apartment ...
- Dallas 'serial killer' is indicted on 18th murder charge as he stands accused of killing nursing home residents aged 75 to 94 then stealing their jewelry
Billy Chemirmir was indicted on December 29 in the death of Glenna Day, 87, who lived at the Tradition-Prestonwood Senior Living Community in Dallas until her death on October 15, 2016.
- RHOD star D'Andra Simmons has been hospitalized after being diagnosed with COVID-19
The media personality has been a main cast member of the Dallas version of the Real Housewives franchise since its second season; the fifth season of the show is set to premiere in January.
- Pictures from space! Our image of the day
Take a look at our favorite pictures from space here, and if you're wondering what happened today in space history don't miss our On This Day in Space video show here! Dec. 16, 2020: Astronomers ...