At least 20 people have been killed and 26 injured in a shooting in El Paso, Texas.
The state Governor for Texas Greg Abbott called the shooting a senseless act of violence.
The alleged Texas gunman has been named as 21-year-old Patrick Crusius by senior law enforcement officials and is alleged he had previously written a document describing the motives for his attack.
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more videos: http://www.youtube.com/skynews
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/skynews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skynews
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skynews
For more content go to http://news.sky.com and download our apps:
More info on At least 20 killed in US shooting in Texas
At least 20 killed in US shooting in Texas - BingNews Search results
- 'Run and get out': At least 1 dead, 2 hurt in shooting at Stop & Shop grocery store in West Hempstead, New York; suspect captured
At least one person was killed and two injured after a shooter opened fire inside a manager's office at a Long Island Stop & Shop grocery store.
- The US has reported at least 50 mass shootings since the Atlanta spa shootings
At least three people were killed and two were injured in a shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Sunday, continuing the long string of similar incidents that preceded it.
- At least 2 killed, 5 hurt in separate shootings across Dallas
Dallas police are investigating multiple shootings after at least two people were killed and five other people were hurt in incidents that happened across the city Saturday night into early Sunday.
- At least three killed in ‘active shooting incident’ in Austin, Texas
At least three people have been killed in a shooting incident in Austin, Texas, apartment complex, US authorities say. Austin police, calling the situation “an active shooting incident,” said they ...
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
Half of all adults in the U.S. have received at least one COVID-19 shot, the government announced Sunday, marking another milestone in the nation’s largest-ever vaccination ...
- The US has reported at least 45 mass shootings in the last month
When eight people died in a mass shooting at an Indianapolis FedEx facility Thursday night, the news was compounded by a string of similar incidents that preceded it.
- At least 1 person killed and 4 wounded after a shooting at a Texas office park, police say
One person was killed and at least four others were wounded in a shooting at an industrial park in Bryan, Texas, on Thursday afternoon, police said. One person was later taken into custody in ...
- At least six people injured in Texas shooting
At least six people were injured in a shooting at an industrial park in central Texas on Thursday, local police told CNN, the latest in several episodes of mass gun violence in the United States over ...
- Ten killed in mass shooting at Colorado grocery store
Gunman kills 20 at Texas Walmart store in latest US mass shooting "I just nearly got killed for getting a soda and a bag of chips," Ryan Borowski, who was in the store when he heard at least eight ...
- Texas State football player shot, killed; 2 suspects arrested, search on for others: police
At least two suspects have been arrested in connection with the fatal shooting of a Texas State University football player, who was killed during ... Khambrail Winters, 20, a Houston native ...
- At Least 8 Dead, 20 Injured In Midland/Odessa Shooting, Suspect Killed
At Least 8 Dead, 20 Injured In Midland/Odessa Shooting, Suspect Killed Sponsored By Program: CBS 11 News Morning Categories: News , Local News , KTVTTV , Top Story ...
- CBS News Special Report: At least 19 killed in mass shooting in El Paso
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton tells CBS News that 15 to 20 people were killed Saturday in a mass shooting in El Paso. Police say the suspect gunman was taken into custody without incident.