Join The Texas Tribune at 8 a.m. Tuesday for an interview with Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins, conducted by Tribune political reporter Patrick Svitek.
Jenkins will be answering questions about how Dallas County, the nation’s eighth most populous county, has responded to the novel coronavirus pandemic. We’ll be discussing the effect Dallas County’s early and aggressive stay-at-home policies have had on public health and the local economy, and how county residents are adapting to these new challenges.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
→ Subscribe for more videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/thetexastribune?sub_confirmation=1
→ Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/texastribune
→ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/texastribune
More info on Coronavirus in Texas with Clay Jenkins, Dallas County Judge
- Dallas County reports 13 coronavirus deaths, 282 cases; Tarrant County adds 3 deaths
Dallas County reported 13 more COVID-19 deaths and 282 new coronavirus cases Tuesday. The latest victims were mostly in their 50s or older but included ...
- Dallas County Resident On Immunosuppressant Medication Dies Of COVID-19 After Receiving 2 Vaccine Doses
A total of 3,807 Dallas County residents have lost their lives due to COVID-19 illness, after 13 more deaths were reported Monday.
- Tracking COVID-19: New cases in Dallas County decrease week over week
The seven-day average now sits at 202, which is a rate of 7.7 new daily cases per 100,000 residents, according to a county news release.
- COVID-19 Live Updates: No Dallas County Waitlist. Same-Day Vaccine Appointments Now Available.
Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins urged residents to sign up ... by Johns Hopkins University researchers. The 68 new COVID-19 deaths in Texas matched the seven-day rolling average calculated ...
- Dallas County Now Scheduling Same-Day, Next Day COVID-19 Vaccines
Dallas County residents can now schedule same-day or next-day appointments for their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine ... Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins said, "There is plenty of vaccine.
- Dallas County launches new COVID-19 vaccination scheduler for same-day, next-day appointments
Dallas County Health and Human Services says residents can sign up via its website for an appointment at the Fair Park vaccination hub.
- Dallas County Launches COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduler
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Making arrangements to get a COVID-19 vaccine shot in Dallas ... “There is plenty of vaccine,” said Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins. “What’s stopping you from ...
- Dallas County reports 21 coronavirus deaths, 262 cases; Tarrant, Denton counties each add 3 deaths
Dallas County reported 21 more COVID-19 deaths and 262 new coronavirus cases Tuesday. Most of the latest victims were in their 60s or older, but two ...
- Tracking COVID-19: New cases in Dallas County increase week over week
The seven-day average now sits at 218, which is a rate of 8.3 new daily cases per 100,000 residents, according to a county news release.
- COVID-19 updates: Dallas County reports 22 more deaths, including 2 school employees
RELATED: CDC: COVID-19 variant first found in Britain now most common in US Wednesday, afternoon Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins said that there is no longer an appointment time or waiting list the ...
- COVID-19 updates: Dallas County judge urges residents to register for vaccine, as officials report 22 more deaths
DALLAS — Dallas County ... we are eligible,” said Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins. He also continues to urge residents who are eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine to help stop the spread ...