Texas political operatives have already turned their attention to the 2022 Election. On Inside Texas Politics, we take a look what they’ve learned this year, and how strategies may change moving forward. Plus, now that the election is practically done in Texas, the d.
Subscribe to WFAA: https://bit.ly/subscribetowfaa
For news anytime: https://www.wfaa.com/
More info on Inside Texas Politics: Texas Democrats thought they had a chance in Texas, so what happened?
- Dr. Siegel: Scientists gave Biden administration coronavirus tools to succeed
Joe Biden plans to fix it. Biden is breaking this country's turf ceiling. For the first time in history, men will be allowed to compete in for example, girls' field hockey and then change in the girls ...
- Political divides are clear on this Arizona street, but is there also a path to the center?
In a country riven with civic strife, rocked with the loss of more than 400,000 souls to a pandemic, could a political center hold?
- Merkley praises Biden's reversal of Trump's immigrant policies
Jeff Merkley has praised President Joe Biden's reversal of Donald Trump's attempts to restrict immigration, including added protection for those brought to the United States illegally as children. The ...
- Democrats say they will send impeachment article Monday
House Democrats plan to send the article of impeachment to the Senate on Monday, triggering the start of the Senate's trial of former President Donald Trump, Senate Majority Leader Chuck ...
- Live updates: Pence says he will not invoke 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office
Pence’s letter comes as House Democrats are calling on him to invoke the 25th Amendment or they will begin impeachment proceedings.
- The Donald Trump Advisers Who Brought On the Capitol Riot
President Trump and his inner circle thought they were winning the post-election political battle. "Then all hell broke loose," said a longtime aide.
- Transition Highlights: House Democrats Introduce Article of Impeachment Against Trump
House Democrats are accusing President Trump of “inciting violence against the government of the United States.” President-elect Joe Biden has chosen his C.I.A. director, William Burns, a career ...
- Politics and protest news updates, January 11: First day of new legislative session begins in Olympia, Democrats push toward Trump impeachment
We're updating this page with news from the beginning of the last full week of Donald Trump's presidency and the first day of the Washington state Legislature's 2021 session in Olympia, where ...
- Politics updates: Pelosi plans to give Pence 24 hours to remove Trump by 25th Amendment before impeachment
Democrats will likely vote Tuesday on a resolution calling on Pence and the Cabinet to remove Trump via the 25th Amendment, Pelosi said Sunday.
- Democrats to pressure Pence to remove Trump using 25th amendment – live updates
Pelosi faces Republican opposition to action over president’s incitement of assault on Capitol ...
- Reporter's Notebook: Inside the US Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot
Seeing images of smoke bombs going off in the Ohio Clock Corridor outside the Senate chamber, rioters on the floor of the Senate and clashes in the Capitol Rotunda, we suddenly heard a loud commotion.
- ‘Inside job’: House Dems ask if Capitol rioters had hidden help
On a 3.5-hour caucus call, lawmakers criticized Capitol Police tactics and vowed to investigate what went wrong.