Texas political operatives have already turned their attention to the 2022 Election. On Inside Texas Politics, we take a look what they’ve learned this year, and how strategies may change moving forward. Plus, now that the election is practically done in Texas, the d.
Subscribe to WFAA: https://bit.ly/subscribetowfaa
For news anytime: https://www.wfaa.com/
More info on Inside Texas Politics: Texas Democrats thought they had a chance in Texas, so what happened?
- Inside the chaotic 23-person race for a single House seat in Texas
Experts say the unpredictable special election may fail to provide clues to key questions surrounding the 2022 midterms.
- Some Jan. 6 defendants try to use journalism as riot defense
The Trump supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol in January created a trove of self-incriminating evidence, thoroughly documenting their actions and words in videos and social media posts. Now ...
- POLITICO Playbook: Pelosi’s big headache — and the Post’s black-box editor search
Lawmakers scramble for ‘musical chairs’ to view Biden’s first Capitol speech,” by Mel Zanona and Sarah Ferris: “Which is a hotter ticket: Beyonce’s first post-pandemic concert or President Joe Biden’s ...
- Blinken Visits Afghanistan as U.S. Plans How to Fight Insurgents From Afar
The U.S. imposes new sanctions on Russia and blames Moscow’s top spy agency for the SolarWinds cyberattack, while also warning Russia over suspected bounties on U.S. and allied troops in Afghanistan.
- Biden Says It Is ‘Time for America’s Troops to Come Home’ From Afghanistan
NATO allies are looking to follow the president’s lead. The Biden administration is set to announce on Thursday a string of long-awaited measures against Russia.
- The Trailer: Less talking, more spending: How Biden’s avoided a 100-day slump
Joe Biden’s political invisibility, Donald Trump’s 10:30 p.m. mind-set, and John Boehner’s retirement love letter to the GOP.
- How the corporate backlash to Georgia’s new voting law is shaping other fights around the country over access to the polls
Business interests and voting rights activists are gearing up to fight GOP-backed voting measures under consideration in states such as Texas, Florida, Michigan and Arizona.
- POLITICO Playbook: Activists to Breyer: Give us your seat
A special dispatch today from our legal ace Josh Gerstein … ‘BREYER, RETIRE’:TEPHEN BREYER’S speech Tuesday skewering calls by liberal activists ...
- The Sullivan Model
Profile: The Sullivan Model The Sullivan Model... Jake Sullivan speaks alongside President-elect Joe Biden at the Queen Theater in Wilmington, Delaware, Nov. 24, 2020. Carolyn Kaster/AP Jake Sullivan, ...
- Biden announces US has administered 150m Covid vaccine doses – as it happened
His colleagues from the North Barricade were the people he spent so many hours with, and their friendship was one of the best parts of his job. We hold them in our hearts, as we know they ... Texas ...
- America Never Wanted the Tired, Poor, Huddled Masses
When David Dorado Romo was a boy growing up in El Paso, Texas, his great-aunt Adela told him about the day the U.S. Border Patrol melted her favorite shoes. Romo’s aunt was Mexican and had a visa that ...
- What The Past Three Months Have Been Like For QAnon Believers
Ben Kothe / BuzzFeed News; Getty Images A millennial stay-at-home mom from South Carolina, a gay couple from Texas, and a social ... “To be honest, I never thought I had white privilege,” she said. “I ...