Join us as we worship and grow together!
►► Please “like” this video and subscribe to our Channel so you can participate in the live conversation during service
►► GIVE so we can continue bringing heaven to earth – www.socialdallas.online/give or Text any amount to 972.444.2113
►► Needing PRAYER?
We have team members waiting to pray with you during service
►► Join a Social Dallas Connects
►► New to Social Dallas? Let us know here – www.socialdallas.online/contact or Text “life” to 469- 620-8777
►► Follow us on Social – www.instagram.com/socialdallas
►► VISIT us online – https://www.socialdallas.online
Music used: “Really Slow Motion”
You can find more of their songs at: reallyslowmotion.com
More info on Social Dallas | 2020 Year End Review
Social Dallas | 2020 Year End Review - BingNews Search results
- Here are 6 education bills moving forward in the state Legislature
By Oct. 1 each year ... social studies requirements for HS graduation (to include multiculturalism and financial literacy),” she said. Land grant schools — SB 287, sponsored by Sen. Dallas ...
- Biden picks first person of color to head Census fulltime
President Joe Biden on Tuesday said he would pick the president of the American Statistical Association to lead the U.S. Census Bureau as it works toward releasing data from the 2020 census that ...
- Reboot your budget: Learn from last year’s spending as you prepare for economy’s recovery
REVIEW PAST AND CURRENT SPENDING Last year’s spending didn’t look like 2019. And 2021 won’t look like either 2020 or 2019 ... of Laughter Financial LLC in Dallas. Remember that jungle ...
- Reboot Your Budget to Prepare for Reopening
Last year’s spending didn’t look like 2019. And 2021 won’t look like either 2020 or 2019 ... suggests using this opportunity to review year-end financial summaries from your credit cards ...
- Fitch Affirms Sempra and Subsidiaries; Rating Outlook Stable
However, as it is common with decoupling, rate adjustments are often subject to a one-year lag. The California Public ... which will expire at the end of June 2021. As of December 2020, past due bills ...
- Thryv Named G2 Leader in 14 Categories for Spring 2021
Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY), the provider of Thryv® software, the end-to-end customer experience platform built for growing small business, has been named a leader in multiple categories in the ...
- Blackboxstocks Announces 2020 Revenue Increase of 217% and Year End Results
DALLAS--(Business Wire)--Blackboxstocks Inc. (OTC PINK: BLBX) (“Blackbox”), a financial technology and social media ... for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2020. 2020 Financial and ...
- Texas Senate OKs voting restrictions in the name of preventing fraud
Hours after midnight Thursday morning, the Republican-dominated Texas Senate approved a bill that will restrict voting access in the name of preventing fraud. “This bill is about making it easy to ...
- Capital Senior Living Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
The majority of the decrease is related to significant property dispositions in fiscal year 2020 ... in the second half of March 2020 and continued through the end of 2020, related primarily ...
- Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU) CEO Kimberly Lody on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Thank you for joining our fourth quarter and full year 2020 earnings call ... After investing in our website and social media platforms throughout 2020, our local teams continue to focus on ...
- An Unprecedented Year in Review: Unpacking Coronavirus Relief Efforts
Cruciani is an associate with Bell Nunnally in Dallas. Courtesy Photos In the year following Gov ... aim to address the downstream economic and social consequences of COVID-19.
- PROOF POINTS: Slim research evidence for summer school
In a 2020 synthesis of summer school studies ... Northeastern city that made summer school mandatory to elementary school children who failed year-end tests. Economist Jordan Matsudaira of Teachers ...