In today’s video I wanted to share this news with you guys!!
More videos coming soon
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow @techlife32 on Instagram
Follow @32_tyrone on twitter
#ATT5G #ATTLTE #ATTUNLIMITED
More info on AT&T WIRELESS | WOW DALLAS TEXAS FIRST 5G CITY
AT - BingNews Search results
- Tokyo Olympics medal count: Full list of each country's medal total at the Summer Olympics
Which countries have the most medals at the Tokyo Olympics? The U.S., China, Japan and the ROC are all near the top of the standings.
- Athlete Says Tokyo Olympics 'Feels Like a Prison' in Rant About Food at Games
British athlete Tom Bosworth has hit out at Olympics organizers on social media over the food option at the games, describing it as feeling "like a prison." In the extraordinary statement, the 31-year ...
- Late at night, on a bridge in Tokyo Bay, the Olympic flame burns alone
And then beyond a small rise in the pathway, the Olympic flame appears, an orange glow in a silver cauldron improbably placed in the center of the promenade, a bridge connecting t ...
- No coronavirus found in tests at four major railway stations
Tests across four major railway stations and intercity train services have found no traces of coronavirus despite large numbers of commuters returning to public transport in recent months. Swabs were ...
- Billy Eichner hits out at Matt Damon for saying he used ‘f-slur for homosexual’ until recently
Billy Eichner has hit out at Matt Damon after the actor said he recently stopped using a homophobic slur once his daughter told him not to. The actor faced criticised for revealing that he used the “f ...
- European Factories Hire Workers at Record Pace to Fill Orders
Euro-area factories are hiring new workers at record pace to keep up with persistently strong orders.Job creation was particularly pronounced in Germany and Austria last month, according to an IHS ...
- Tiger Global Invests in Indian Startup at $2.5 Billion Value
Tiger Global has agreed to invest an additional $125 million in Infra.Market in a deal that values the Indian technology startup at about $2.5 billion, according to a person familiar with the matter.
- Global Copper Supply at Risk As Workers Vote to Strike
A tightening global copper market is facing the real possibility of simultaneous strike disruptions at three mines in Chile, the top producer.By far the most serious threat to global supplies comes ...
- USWNT at Tokyo Olympics, evictions loom across US, Thunderstorms in West: 5 things you need to know Monday
The USWNT will look to advance at the Tokyo Olympics, millions of Americans are facing eviction and more news to start your Monday.
- Olympics-Cycling-Fans finally get up close at Izu velodrome
After more than a week of spectatorless Olympic arenas, fans arriving to the Izu Velodrome on Monday to view the action at close quarters are a welcome tonic for the beleaguered Games.
- Turkish factory activity growth at 6-month high in July-PMI
Turkish factory activity rose at the fastest pace in six months in July as the lifting of pandemic restrictions had a positive impact on demand and production in the manufacturing sector, a survey ...
- Today at the Games: Sailing finals postponed as Team GB seek more gold
Great Britain will go in search of more gold at the Tokyo Olympics on Day 10. There are strong hopes of success as the equestrian team and individual finals wrap up later on Monday, before attention ...