More than 500 IT professionals work for CBRE around the world, and approximately 300 of them are based in Dallas. Whether it’s introducing the latest and greatest technical advancements, collaborating with our global IT community, or managing CBRE’s data, our senior IT professionals work on significant projects that impact millions of square feet of real estate around the world. If you’re interested in taking on technology’s greatest challenges for the global leader in real estate, apply today.
More info on CBRE – Dallas IT
CBRE - Dallas IT - BingNews Search results
- Deal Ticker: Investor Snaps Up Highway 121 Corridor Multifamily
Plus NFI Dallas Logistics Center plans $18 million expansion, a workspace provider leases large space at the Braniff Centre, Fort Worth's WestBend adds two eateries, and more.
- ZOM Living Sells Recently Built North Dallas Community
A CBRE-sponsored fund purchased the 376-unit luxury property. The seller developed the asset using a $35.8 million construction loan from Texas Capital Bank.
- Dallas firm targets Deep Ellum building for its second redo
A family real estate company that has redeveloped a Deep Ellum landmark is working on plans for a second project in the neighborhood just east of ...
- ZOM Living sells McKinney apartments to CBRE Global Investors
A fund sponsored by CBRE Global Investors has snapped up a 376-unit apartment community from one of North Texas' busiest multifamily builders.
- Investor snaps up McKinney rental community
“We consider Dallas a winning city with favorable structural characteristics that are expected to support long-term outperformance, making it a target apartment market for our strategy,” said Ben ...
- Dallas data center market growth slows due to supply glut
The Dallas data center market continues to grow but at a slower pace than previous years. According to a study by JLL, the slowdown is due to the oversupply of data center space and the inability for ...
- Chicago-based firm details "aggressive strategy” for DFW industrial development
Chicago-based Logistics Property Co., the developer behind a new 1 million-square-foot warehouses in Wilmer, is seeing plenty of demand for these massive properties and has an aggressive strategy for ...
- CBRE secures first office tenant at new St. Joseph’s campus
Children’s Medical Center was the first tenant to secure office space at the St. Joseph Medical Office Pavilion, which is set to wrap up construction later this fall. CMC signed a lease agreement with ...
- US Economic Recovery is Becoming Increasingly Fragile
The promising US economic recovery is becoming increasingly fragile, with strong retail sales and home sales on the plus side versus weakening consumer confidence and delayed federal stimulus efforts ...
- DFW Net Lease Investments Fell 40% In Q2, But Area Still Bests Most Other Markets
Net lease investment activity fell in DFW during the second quarter, but the market's underpinnings suggest the area's investment fundamentals remain strong.
- Big warehouse project on the way in Wilmer south of Dallas
Commercial real estate firm CBRE is leasing the property ... industrial projects in markets including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston and Seattle-Tacoma. The company is partnered in developments ...
- Rent and Job Losses Factor into DFW Multifamily Acquisitions
The Dallas/Fort Worth multifamily market experienced modest downward movement in market fundamentals in second quarter 2020 due to COVID-19 and the economic downturn.