http://www.allstarortho.com/specialites/foot-ankle-surgery-dallas-tx Dr. Brian E. Straus, board certified orthopaedic surgeon, sits down on Good Morning Texas to discusss with the emerging technologies associated with ankle and foot surgery.
For more detailed infpormation on foot and ankle surgery options provided by Dr. Brian E. Straus at All Star Orthopaedics please visit our website or contact us directly.
More info on Dallas Foot & Ankle Surgery Technology – Dr. Brian E. Straus
Dallas Foot - BingNews Search results
- Reimagine development in southern Dallas. RedBird is our 2019 Deal of the Year.
The 94-acre project aims to turn the former Southwest Center Mall into a high-class mixed-use development. Five years after the first purchase, the developers say they are just getting started.
- Cornerback Anthony Brown fits the Dallas Cowboys' shift in defensive attitude
DALLAS — With a new coaching regime comes new philosophies ... and he's another guy that's touching the football." The 5-foot-11-inch, 195-pound defensive back saw his contract year cut short with a ...
- Grim Milestone: Dallas County Records 1,000th Coronavirus Death
DCHHS also reported 172 newly confirmed COVID-19 cases Tuesday, bringing the total confirmed case count in Dallas County to 78,377.
- Source: Seahawks placing receiver Phillip Dorsett (foot) on injured reserve
The Seattle Seahawks are placing wide receiver Phillip Dorsett on injured reserve, a source confirms to ESPN. Dorsett has missed the Seahawks' first two games with a sore foot that he had been dealing ...
- Massachusetts-based biotech firm becomes first tenant at Dallas redevelopment
(NYSE: XOM) in Dallas has landed its first tenant, Cambridge, Massachusetts-based BioLabs. The biotech start-up will occupy space within the Biotech Hub at Pegasus Park, a 37,000-square-foot facility ...
- New biotech hub is a big win for Dallas' ambitious Pegasus Park
An ambitious northwest Dallas redevelopment project has landed its first major ... The BioLabs at Pegasus Park facility will be a 37,000-square-foot life science coworking center with shared ...
- Dallas' Growing Biotechnology Ecosystem Attracts BioLabs to Pegasus Park
Following recently unveiled plans by J. Small Investments, in partnership with Lyda Hill Philanthropies, for a 23-acre, mixed-use office ...
- Crow Holdings’ Dallas Market Center is picked to manage a wholesale market in Dubai
The Dallas Market Center has a new multiyear agreement to manage a 10-million-square-foot wholesale market in Dubai that will open in 2023. Dubai Global Connect Marketplace will be the first permanent ...
- The Best AirBnBs for a Dallas Weekend Getaway
but it’s also been praised by the Dallas Business Journal and TimeOut. The cabin also has a fire pit and a garden. Cozy fall weekends, here we come. This custom-built, 32-foot Airstream holds a full ...
- Dallas County Reports 325 New Coronavirus Cases, 2 Deaths
Of the 325 new cases reported Thursday, 177 came through the Texas Department of State Health Services' electronic laboratory reporting system and two were from August.
- Dallas Cowboys pull off miracle comeback, stun Atlanta Falcons
The Dallas Cowboys were down 20-0 and 29-10 and thanks to the Atlanta Falcons practicing social distancing on an onside kick, Jerry Jones and America’s Team are 1-1 following a miraculous ...
- Dallas Gets Goals From Unlikely Sources in Win Over Lightning
Defensemen Joel Hanley and Jamie Oleksiak each scored in the Stars’ 4-1 win, as Dallas took a 1-0 lead in the series over Tampa Bay.