Dallas Technologies is the Appmakr’s App of the Week for September 21st – 27th, 2014. Dallas Technologies is a mobile app developed by an ISO certified company, based at Bangalore India, providing services in software consulting, outsourcing services, recruitment and training.
Check out their app at: http://theapp.mobi/dallastechnologies
To make your own mobile app, visit: http://www.appmakr.com
For support, tips and tricks check out these links:
More info on Dallas Technologies App Review
Dallas Technologies App Review - BingNews Search results
- Going for a Spin: Ford’s E-Scooter Unit Showcases AI-Powered Tech in Dallas
Spin, which says it was the first stationless mobility program in the U.S., is offering to bring its electric scooters to Dallas permanently. Its on-vehicle AI technology is meant to help riders make ...
- MUSA Auto Finance will rebrand as DRIVRZ Financial, extend focus to mobile app connecting consumers and dealers
MUSA Auto Finance, an automotive finance and technology lender specializing in effortless leasing, has announced that it will rebrand as DRIVRZ Financial. This new brand will serve as the leasing and ...
- Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER) CEO Dara Khosrowshahi on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Balaji Krishnamurthy - Head, Investor Relations Dara Khosrowshahi - ...
- 3 Dallas-Area Restaurants on ‘100 Best Brunch Restaurants in America' List
Just in time for Mother’s Day, reservation system OpenTable has released its list of 100 best brunch restaurants in America.
- Mint Budgeting App Review
Mint is one of the most popular budgeting apps available today. Founded in 2006, Mint was purchased by the software company Intuit in 2009. Our Mint app review will help you learn more about the app, ...
- Shop with an app, watch movies with an app. Why not sell your home with an app, too?
Opendoor has been credited with disrupting the $1.6 trillion residential real estate market in the U.S. by creating a whole new category of homebuyer.
- U.K. financial technology giant to hire 300 for new Dallas office as part of U.S. expansion
Uk-based fintech company Revolut has made a name for itself in Europe. Now the company has its sights set on the growing U.S. fintech market. A year ...
- Bank to nearly triple local presence in big push for Dallas market share
Chairman and CEO Phil Green said Thursday on an earnings call the expansion will mirror the bank's recent growth in Houston.
- The Click Clique
It was a lovely April evening in downtown Dallas, the sky blank and blue ... they’d built rewardStyle, a fashion technology company that collects commissions from retailers on behalf of bloggers ...
- A Dallas entrepreneur’s lending app takes the awkwardness out of friends and family loans
Dallas-based friends-and-family lending app. As a young adult, Cail joined the Navy and saw the same types of places around his base — all urging consumers to spend money on items they couldn ...
- Dallas Police Used Face Recognition Software Without Authorization, Installed on Personal Phones
Use of the face recognition app, known as Clearview AI ... During an internal review, Dallas officers told superiors they had learned about Clearview through word of mouth from other officers.
- April 2021 Issue of Becker's Hospital Review
Issue of Becker's Hospital Review. ON THE COVER. State-by-state breakdown of 897 hospitals at risk of closing More than 500 rural hospitals in the U.S. were at immediat ...