Dallas Technologies, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, based at Bangalore India, Providing services in software consulting, application development, outsourcing services, Recruitment and Training. Started operation in the year 2001.
More info on dallas technologies
dallas technologies - BingNews Search results
- Dallas plays Sacramento on home skid
Sacramento Kings (22-34, 12th in the Western Conference) vs. Dallas Mavericks (30-25, seventh in the Western Conference) Dallas; Sunday, 7:30 p.m. EDT BOTTOM LINE: Dallas looks to stop its three-game ...
- Dallas Bar Will Erase Name of Confederate Officer A.H. Belo from Headquarters Building
The bar association's board began a review of the Belo Mansion name after the death of George Floyd last summer.
- A Cut Above: Dallas-Area Robot Mowing Tech Firm Buys Mowbot, Deepens Ties to Sweden’s Husqvarna
Robin Autopilot USA mows down the competition by acquiring Durham, N.C.-based Mowbot. Expanding in Dallas, it aims for a bigger cut of $105B landscaping services market.
- 6 rural Texas counties file lawsuit against Houston-Dallas high speed train
The suit, filed by 6 rural counties, 10 landowners and an anti-rail group, calls out the project's environmental impact.
- Aventiv Technologies Commits To Diversify Workforce Through New Partnership With Korn Ferry
Aventiv Technologies, parent company of Securus Technologies, today announced a new partnership with Korn Ferry (NYSE:KFY), a leading global organizational consulting firm, to help advance the ...
- Deals Day: Human resources firm moves HQ within Dallas to The Crescent
This latest Deals Day post, which encompasses information from April 9-15, details some of the most recent transactions and developments underway in North Texas commercial real estate. Do you have ...
- Ask Doctor Bitcoin: This Dallas Entrepreneur and Blockchain Expert Offers Free Advice for Emerging Crypto Market
With Coinbase, a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform, going public this week, many tech professionals have been left on the receiving end of a simple question: "What is this bitcoin thing again?" ...
- No more waiting: Dallas County’s Fair Park COVID vaccine site now lets people book their own appointments
The days of waiting for a COVID-19 vaccine in Dallas County appear to be over. The county health department’s waitlist has been closed, and North Texans can now book a same-day or next-day appointment ...
- New York home sales firm heads to Dallas with new office
A high-profile New York-based real estate sales firm is planting its flag in the Dallas market. Douglas Elliman Real Estate is an independent ...
- Polte Announces Collaboration with Deutsche Telekom to Drive Massive IoT Location Technology
Polte, innovator of Cloud Location over Cellular (C-LoC) technology, announces a collaboration with Deutsche Telekom (DT), the largest telecommunications company in Europe, to run large-scale customer ...
- These two tech trends can help your organization win with technology
As an executive helping companies use technology to reach their goals, I am fortunate to have a view of trends across industries and geographies. Focused on enterprises in the U.S. South for 16 years, ...
- With West End Square, Dallas Gets a (Very) Smart Park
Architecture critic Mark Lamster weighs in on a new park that brings green space and free technology to downtown.