In Dallas, we’re helping over 150 enterprise customers innovate through:
• POINT-AND-CLICK INTERCONNECTION – connect to the region’s
cloud on-ramps and network providers with the click of a mouse
• DEDICATED INFRASTRUCTURE ON-DEMAND- get the security and
control of colocation with the speed and agility of cloud
• MULTI-MEGAWATT, AI-READY CAPACITY –one cabinet or a
massive footprint DFW1 is ready for all workloads including high-
density AI (Certified NVIDIA DGX-ready)
Take a brief VR video tour of our newly refreshed DFW Data Center, home to Colocation Innovation in Dallas.
Experience the VR Video Tour
More info on Experience Colocation Innovation in Dallas
Experience Colocation Innovation in Dallas - BingNews Search results
- Two Years In: Rosy Wellness Evaluates the Gaps in Women’s Sexual Health and the Dallas Startup’s Success in Filling Them
A new report examines how far Rosy has come since its 2019 founding—and what it has yet to accomplish. Founder Dr. Lyndsey Harper is also planning to continue shaking up the world of women's sexual ...
- Dallas’ Integrity Marketing Group Continues to ‘Innovate Insurance’ With New Acquisition
The latest in Integrity's series of strategic acquisitions is Deft Research, a leading provider of consumer and market data for the healthcare industry. The partnership creates efficiencies that aim ...
- Imaginuity® to Partner with Goosehead Insurance
Imaginuity has won Goosehead Insurance, Inc (NASDAQ: GSHD) as a client, becoming its agency partner for digital transformation following a competitive review. Engaged on a number of initiatives, ...
- A Digital Transformation: Mary Kay Inc. Launches Immersive Virtual Experience Platform Suite 13 TM
Mary Kay Inc. and its Mary Kay Global Design Studio present Suite 13™, Mary Kay's first virtual pop-up showroom.
- Pecan Deluxe Candy Company Expands US Product Line with Popping Boba for Food and Beverage Applications
Pecan Deluxe Candy Company expands their product offerings with the launch of Popping Boba. “This addition to our current capabilities positions us to be the first fully-operational manufacturer of ...
- The Places—and Patios—that Make Dallas Happen
Downtown Dallas Inc. is a fine organization that works to promote and improve the city’s core. At its annual meeting this year, held online in early March, DDI spent a good while talking up huge new ...
- Doug Jones Named to Lead Cushman & Wakefield’s Dallas Operations
The 35-year-old exec shares how he went from leadership roles in the military to overseeing 300 employees in one of C&W's largest markets.
- AT&T opens 5G innovation studio in Plano
The studio, announced by AT&T April 8, will work to further the adoption of 5G technology into key areas of life, including sports, retail, education, travel, the public sector and small businesses, a ...
- Blaze Pizza Heats Up Dallas with Four New Restaurant Openings
Blaze Pizza is taking Dallas by storm! The nation's leading fast casual franchise pizza concept announced today it celebrated the grand ...
- Barna and Gloo To Release New City-Specific Research Experience For Church Leaders
Specifically, the initiative will begin on Tuesday, April 13 with four metropolitan areas—Kansas City, Dallas-Fort Worth ... grants access to personal growth resources, tools and innovations, ...
- The Dallas Weekly and Mark Cuban Companies announce winners of “Business is Black!” Campaign
Winners will receive a free month of marketing and promotion along with a unique mentoring experience ... company continues to make strides in innovation while maintaining major stakes in bedrock ...
- Public Works Dallas Announces New Summer Showcase
Dallas Theater Center announces Public Works Dallas first theatrical film A Little Less Lonely! It will be presented starting in August.