This video presentation shows how the Dallas skyline would have changed with Amazon’s HQ2. KDC, a real estate development and investments company, included this video as part of its presentation to Amazon.
Watch more videos like this
More info on How Amazon HQ2 would have changed the Dallas skyline
- Opinion: The tide and the tsunami
What is truly going to disrupt the markets of New York is making the Industry City deal look like a tiny tide next to a massive tsunami.
- Lessons from the Stanley Cup finals
The Dallas Stars and the Tampa Bay Lightning are meeting in Edmonton, Alberta, a metro about the size of Richmond, that has only recorded ... in the running for Amazon’s HQ2, a miss but a ...
- Editorial: Lessons from the Stanley Cup finals
The Stanley Cup finals get underway this weekend — belatedly. The National Hockey League is the only major sport with a championship that was cancelled by a pandemic — the ...
- The real HQ2: Amazon adding 10k more jobs in Bellevue, growing further beyond downtown Seattle
A rendering of one of Amazon’s new buildings in Bellevue, the 555 Tower, a 42-story skyscraper with nearly 1 million square feet of office space and 28,400 square feet of retail space.
- What Does Tesla’s Move Mean for Oil-Dependent Houston?
But as nations have set emissions targets to combat the effects of climate change ... technology companies since Amazon eliminated Houston for the site of its HQ2 in 2018. Amazon’s decision ...
- Clues abound in pair of mystery projects. Amazon, we’re looking at you
Dallas-based Trammell Crow Co. is the owner named in the filing for the South Side warehouse. The commercial real estate developer and investor also has worked on industrial facilities for Amazon ...
- CIM Group Picks Up 939-Unit Community in Northern Virginia
Owner and developer CIM Group has ... Amazon’s forthcoming HQ2 and Washington D.C.’s Ronald Reagan Airport are both situated about 6 miles from the property. Skyline Towers last changed ...
- The Father of Faith-Based Diplomacy
While growing up in Dallas ... Reinstein’s exhilaration has not abated. Every day, he drinks his coffee on the terrace of his apartment and watches the Jerusalem skyline.
- Club & Network News
In February, the club hosted its 13th Annual Leadership Symposium at the University of Texas in Dallas. Almost 250 alumni and business ... who shared what she learned from her leadership experiences ...
- Amazon is opening a new $5 billion headquarters in a mystery location — and it could transform the chosen city
Amazon is opening a new headquarters, HQ2, somewhere in ... speculated recently that Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia, and Atlanta could be the strongest contenders. Each has a sizable population ...