University of North Texas at Dallas | www.untdallas.edu
APPLY | www.untdallas.edu/admissions
Facebook | www.facebook.com/untdallas
More info on Information Technology – UNT Dallas
Information Technology - UNT Dallas - BingNews Search results
- Resource Center Receives $750K for LGBTQ-Friendly Housing in Dallas
Veritex Community Bank and the Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas (FHLB Dallas) have awarded a $750,000 Affordable Housing Program (AHP) subsidy to Resource Center of Dallas (Resource Center) to build ...
- ATW Tech welcomes Christian Trudeau to its Board of Directors and Raymond Cyr as Managing Director of Semeon Analytics Inc.
MONTREAL, Jan. 19, 2021 — ATW Tech Inc. (the “Company” or “ATW Tech“) (TSX-V: ATW) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Christian Trudeau as Director of the Company and the appointment of Mr.
- Kristaps Porzingis is on a mission to fight childhood hunger, one block at a time
With every block this season, Porzingis will personally donate $500 to the Mavs Foundation, which will then be distributed to local organizations to aid in the fight against childhood hunger in North ...
- Deals Day: LA firm relocates HQ to Grand Prairie, Dallas County expands Election HQ
In this latest edition of Deals Day, a Los Angeles-based sign manufacturer plans its headquarters move to Grand Prairie while Dallas County expands its Election headquarters.
- Meet the Finalists: Tech Execs From Match Group, Solaris Technologies, K2View, and CrateBind
Pick up something new every day to stay competitive and to keep your edge in business.” RATING DFW: “North Texas is a world-class hub for innovation and entrepreneurship, and Match is proud to be part ...
- North Texas counties making changes to help elderly, at-risk communities with COVID-19 vaccine registration issues
When Monica R. Alonzo got the first call from someone confused by coronavirus vaccine sign-ups, she figured she could help out a friend. “I got a call from a senior couple Hispanic and they said, ...
- California investment firm acquires Dallas data company
Black Box Intelligence, a Dallas technology firm targeting the restaurant industry, received a “significant growth investment” from Diversis Capital Partners, a Los Angeles-based buy-out firm, ...
- North Texas Air Force veteran identified as Capitol rioter carrying zip ties on Senate floor
Larry R. Brock Jr., whose address is listed in Grapevine, confirmed to the New Yorker that he was the man pictured wearing a helmet and military gear on the Senate floor.
- Meet the Finalists: Leaders From Eosera, Dallas Cowboys, Axxess, and Capital One
Winners of The Innovation Awards, presented by D CEO and Dallas Innovates, will be revealed at an exclusive virtual event on Jan. 21.
- Dallas Police 911 Call Takers On Big Christmas Eve Mission: Helping Santa Navigate North Texas
Inside the Dallas Police Communications Center, they celebrating Christmas Eve with decorations and using their state-of-the-art technology to make sure Santa has a smooth flight over North Texas.
- Suffolk Hires John B. Hood as Vice President for Dallas
Suffolk, one of the most innovative and successful builders and real estate enterprises in the country, announced the hiring of John B. Hood as Vice President for Dallas. Mr. Hood will be ...
- Gov. Greg Abbott: Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Relocating To Houston
According to a tweet Tuesday, the governor says the information ... winds, North Texas saw some cooler but nicer weather on Saturday. 1 day ago Houston Amber Alert Suspect Arrested In Dallas ...