In this video, I discuss my reasoning as to why Dallas, Texas is becoming the next technology mecca. It is a great city with a lot of benefits for tech workers. The city’s tech scene is growing rapidly every year so it might be time you hope on this horse and come check out Dallas!
Github Username: Bigless27
More info on Is Dallas, Texas The Next Technology Mecca?
Is Dallas, Texas The Next Technology Mecca? - BingNews Search results
- Apple to reopen 100 stores in the U.S. this week
Apple plans to reopen 100 reopen stores this week as states begin to lift stay-at-home orders, though it will impose social-distancing requirements including mandatory face masks for workers and ...
- Russia reports record daily rise in coronavirus deaths; Spain calls for EU border rules
Cummings, a top adviser to the prime minister is accused of breaking strict lockdown rules by driving 250 miles across the country at the height of the coronavirus crisis to get help with childcare.
- As Summer Begins, Dallas County Enters COVID-19 Crunch Time
Dallas County's number of COVID-19 infections has been in a lull for the last couple of weeks. On May 11, the county's Health and Human Services Department reported 253 new infections, tying for the ...
- COVID Is Still Raging in Texas. Time to Open the Bars, Leaders Say.
Isolated signs of progress and unsteady measurements were being used to justify aggressive, top-down reopening, putting millions in danger, experts said.
- Texas school districts raise hands for shares of $1.29 billion federal infusion
Most of the money is expected to go directly to local districts to help vulnerable students during the coronavirus pandemic. But advocates are trying to steer some into controversial policies like ...
- Nokia says its Dallas lab demonstrates some new top speeds, shows it's ‘we’re on the right track’
Nokia is touting a new top speed for the next-generation of wireless – and it was clocked in North Texas. The Finnish telecommunications giant (NYSE: NOK), which has its North American headquarters in ...
- Tips For Texas About Tesla
Elon Musk says he’s fed up with California and is moving Tesla to Texas. Carefully planted leaks say Austin is the likely location, but Tulsa also is in the run ...
- Deloitte's real estate lead discusses what's next for CRE in North Texas
"However it plays out, the way we look at and use real estate will continue to evolve. Those who understand that best, who best adapt to new technology and who build better partnerships with their ...
- Some North Texas Gyms, Offices Prepare to Reopen Monday
The next step of reopening the Texas economy during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic will go into effect Monday.
- Tesla eyeing Austin, Tulsa for next electric vehicle assembly plant, according to reports
Tesla is eyeing Tulsa and Austin as finalists for its next U.S. vehicle assembly plant, according to multiple reports Friday. Tesla executives visited Tulsa in the past week and were shown two sites, ...
- Coronavirus live updates May 13: Here’s what to know in the Dallas-Fort Worth area
Pop-up testing site coming to Tarrant County. Judge wants prison staff tested. Texas sends remdesivir to DFW hospitals. Fort Worth mayor tweets to Elon Musk.
- Texas has billions in its rainy day fund. But legislators say they won’t use it until January.
Lawmakers widely agree that the Legislature will tap into the Economic Stabilization Fund next session. But under the weight of a crippled economy, many Texans want relief now.