M&A Technology is an ISO 9001-2008 Registered System Integrator and technology solutions provider focused on government, OEM and education markets. M&A Technology delivers high quality customized servers, workstations and customer-specific integration combined with turnkey solutions to help clients gain control of their technology investment. For OEM customers, M&A Technology has a proven track record of integrating complex revision controlled systems that require extended life cycles. M&A Technology manufactures products in Dallas, Texas using the latest Intel technology, provide a chain of custody for each component to increase the level of security and reduce the total cost of ownership for our customers.
More info on M&A Technology Manufacturing Facility- Dallas TX
M - BingNews Search results
- Dr. Strang to give COVID-19 update today at 2 p.m.
Dr. Robert Strang, the chief medical officer of health, will hold a news conference today at 2 p.m. CBC Nova Scotia will live stream the conference.
- 4 Investment Banks Benefiting from Record M&A Activity
These financial powerhouses are taking full advantage of the surging desire among companies to combine and scale up.
- Can I Get ‘Long COVID’ If I’m Infected After Vaccination?
The COVID-19 vaccines in use around the world are effective at preventing severe illness and death from the coronavirus, but some people do get infected after the shots.
- I'm starting grad school soon and these are the 15 college school supplies that are helping me feel prepared
If, like me, you haven't shopped for school in a long time, this list for college or graduate school supplies can help.
- Denise Van Outen wants to do 'I'm A Celebrity' but in Australia, not Wales
Denise Van Outen has said she’d like to do I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! but only if it’s Australia, not Wales. The ITV reality programme moved from its home in the Australian jungle to Gwrych ...
- 'I'm going to die': a migrant recalls his perilous Channel crossing
Sitting in a small boat with 22 other migrants, lashed by driving rain and heaving waves, Abdullah al Badri thought he was going to drown in the English Channel.
- I’m a single, high-earning 52-year-old looking for a more stable lifestyle. Am I too old to buy a home?
THE BIG MOVE Dear MarketWatch, Like many people during COVID, I reevaluated what I really want my quality of life to be. I’ve lived in big cities making a high salary, but I’m single and ...
- Beatrice E. Gee, M.D.
Beatrice E. Gee, MD Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist Interim Director, Sickle Cell Program Director, Sickle Cell Comprehensive Pain Program Aflac Cancer & Blood Disorders Center ...
- Why Consolidating HR Systems Is Critical In M&As: Four Tips For Success
As you plan and design your new organization’s HR systems, consider the many ways they touch your employees’ work and lives.
- 'I'm not sure': Buttigieg on why Tesla wasn't invited to Biden EV event
President Biden has signed an executive order dictating that 50 percent of the vehicles sold in the U.S. will be electric by 2030. The White House will hold an event Thursday with executives from ...
- 11 behind-the-scenes execs driving advertising M&A as private equity reshapes the red-hot industry
Ad giants Omnicom, Publicis, and Dentsu are bidding against PE firms, consulting giants, and upstarts like S4 Capital.
- ‘I’m not dying, but I’m pretty darn sick’: Breakthrough COVID cases, while rare, frustrate vaccinated Marylanders
They followed all the guidance, took every precaution, but got COVID-19 anyway. Christina Van Norman and David Coe had resumed small gatherings — finally — of their fully vaccinated friends in their ...