M&A Technology is an ISO 9001-2008 Registered System Integrator and technology solutions provider focused on government, OEM and education markets. M&A Technology delivers high quality customized servers, workstations and customer-specific integration combined with turnkey solutions to help clients gain control of their technology investment. For OEM customers, M&A Technology has a proven track record of integrating complex revision controlled systems that require extended life cycles. M&A Technology manufactures products in Dallas, Texas using the latest Intel technology, provide a chain of custody for each component to increase the level of security and reduce the total cost of ownership for our customers.
More info on M&A Technology Manufacturing Facility- Dallas TX
M - BingNews Search results
- Rangers’ Calhoun Reveals ‘When I'm At My Best'
After a very challenging year on and off the field, Willie Calhoun is in high spirits in Texas Rangers camp. There might not have been anyone more anxious to put 2020 in the rearview mirror more than ...
- Breakingviews - Capital Calls: Nordic bank M&A gets cold reception
Sweden’s Nordax Bank may have to raise the temperature on its bid for Oslo-listed Norwegian Finans. The would-be buyer on Thursday launched a $2.1 billion offer for the owner of Bank Norwegian.
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis faces criticism over vaccination clinics in upscale communities
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is facing bipartisan criticism and a call for a federal investigation after the state set up invitation-only Covid-19 vaccination clinics in at least two upscale communities.
- Pompeo teases 2024 run: ‘I’m always up for a good fight’
Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo suggested Wednesday that he would run for president in 2024 if former President Donald Trump decides against seeking the White House for a second time. Appearing ...
- Ireland's CRH on lookout for meatier M&A targets as resumes buybacks
Ireland's CRH, the world's second-biggest building materials supplier, is resuming share buybacks and on the prowl for bigger acquisitions, buoyed by a 5% rise in full year earnings and record cash ...
- ‘Masks required’ signs are coming down after Texas, Mississippi lift coronavirus restrictions
Businesses scrambled, local officials pushed back, and public health experts worried the actions could accelerate a trend of states ending restrictions just as cases plateau nationwide.
- Nutall leads Sam Houston St. over Texas A&M-CC 84-61
Zach Nutall scored 20 points in 26 minutes as Sam Houston won its 12th straight home game, beating Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 84-61 on Wednesday night and closing in on a second Southland Conference cha ...
- No. 2 Texas A&M in the spotlight as SEC Tournament favorite
No. 2 Texas A&M is has stepped into the spotlight as the women's team to beat in the SEC Tournament after being ...
- District M & Sharethrough Have Entered a Definitive Agreement to Merge and Become One of the Leading Independent Omnichannel Ad Exchanges
Together with District M, we believe that taking a human-centric approach to advertising and monetization is the key to a sustainable path forward for the independent and accessible internet.
- ‘M.C. Escher: Journey to Infinity’ Review: Takes an Intoxicating Look Back at an Artist Who Played With Our Heads
If you’re of a certain age, the mere mention of the name M.C. Escher can nudge you into a heady swirl of nostalgia. Robin Lutz’s joyful and kaleidoscopic documentary “M.C. Escher ...
- M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Old’ Gets A Timely Super Bowl Ad
As implicitly promised, Universal just dropped the first teaser for M. Night Shyamalan’s Old. This is the first Shyamalan movie adapted from previous material and the first Shyamalan flick to ...