I’ve been out of college for over a year now and I figured it was time to make a video about my experiences as I start my career as a young professional.
As always thank you for watching this video and supporting my channel!
God bless 🙂
Best Marketing Tool to Find YouTube Influencers:
– SOCIAL MEDIA –
Checkout my personal site:
For Business Inquiries
Me: [email protected]
— Music —
More info on One Year In The Tech Industry – This Is What I Learned
- Ad tech stocks surge as Google delays killing third-party cookies until 2023
Google is giving the advertising industry more time to plan for more privacy-conscious targeted ads by extending a timeline to remove third-party cookies.
- Ford chief technology officer Ken Washington leaves automaker to join Amazon
Ford management shakeup continues with Ford Chief Technology Officer Ken Washington leaving to take job with Amazon.
- Spaulding Ridge Announces Elevate21 - The Future of Cloud
Leading cloud advisory and implementation firm, Spaulding Ridge, is excited to announce its inaugural digital transformation day, Elevate21 – The Future of Cloud, on ...
- Back to Events: Industry heavyweights stress patience as business returns
The Business Journal recently took a look at nearly a dozen industries to see how local businesses are changing and innovating in a post-pandemic world. As part of the ongoing coverage, I spoke with a ...
- Ford’s New Electric Pickup Could Spark Changing Attitude In Oil Industry
Ford’s new electric F-150 adds another energy industry leader to a growing list of majors looking to embrace a more diverse energy future. Customer, financial and government support increasingly favor ...
- Tucker Carlson: The COVID Vaccine Is Dangerous For Kids, Big Tech Doesn't Want You To Know That
Since the beginning of the pandemic, key pieces of medical guidance from the World Health Organization have proven to be disastrously false — false enough to cost lives. It was the WHO, you’ll ...
- Is Generac Holdings (GNRC) Outperforming Other Computer and Technology Stocks This Year?
The Computer and Technology group has plenty of great stocks, but investors should always be looking for companies that are outperforming their peers. Has Generac Holdings (GNRC) been one of those ...
- Capital One president urges employees to take their individual power back (Video)
Yajnik said a long career has shown him the things that CEOs do very well, whether it be knowing their purpose, communicating or listening. And he said he learned as much from positive examples as ...
- This is the secret to how Israel’s leading technology institute manages to drive so much innovation
In the century or so since its founding as Israel’s first university, the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology has acquired a reputation as a driving force of Israeli innovation. Four Nobel Prize ...
- The Tech Sector is Not All the Same: What You Should Know Right Now
Investors turning to “tech” in search of growth may be surprised when they “look under the hood.” Many high growth tech-enabled companies are not in traditional tech indexes. As a result, “old tech” ...
- Is ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) Stock Outpacing Its Computer and Technology Peers This Year?
For those looking to find strong Computer and Technology stocks, it is prudent to search for companies in the group that are outperforming their peers. Has ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) been one of those ...
- The $20 Billion Lesson This CEO Learned About Acquisition Success
My analysis of 36 publicly traded high technology companies suggests ... and ones that crash and burn. Excerpts: 1. Aim at a New Industry That's Growing Faster Than Your Current One.