The North Texas Center for Mobility Technologies (NTCMT) is a new initiative through the Texas Research Alliance, the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG), and four top-tier research universities – Southern Methodist University, The University of North Texas, The University of Texas at Arlington, and The University of Texas at Dallas.
This informational session will help you understand how:
– University faculty can partner with industry, municipalities, and public agencies on sponsored mobility research.
– Municipalities and public agencies can more easily partner with universities to solve mobility and technology challenges.
– Companies can move your products and services forward, sharing the cost of your research investment, dollar-for-dollar.
About the Institute:
Founded in the Naveen Jindal of School of Management in the early 2000s, the Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship operates across The University of Texas at Dallas’ eight schools, with the mission of enabling the next generation’s new ventures. The institute also serves students at the Blackstone LaunchPad and runs one of the largest pitch competitions in North Texas, as well as the award-winning UT Dallas Seed Fund.
Connect with the Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship:
More info on Opportunities for Mobility Technology and Systems Research Partnerships
- DI People: NuZee, Elara Caring, Transwestern, UNT and More Make Moves
In this weekly roundup of executive moves in North Texas, you'll also find news from Canoo, Hawkeye, DLR Group Staffelbach, Sadiant Health, Dwell with Dignity, and JPI.
- Human Capital Management Market to Reach USD 26080 Million by 2026 at CAGR 6.1% - Valuates Reports
The Human Capital Management Market is Segmented by Type (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Core Administration, HCM), by ...
- SMART breakthrough uses artificial neural networks to enhance travel behavior research
SMART researchers created a synthetic framework known as theory-based residual neural network, which combines discrete choice models and deep neural networks, to improve individual decision-making ...
- Blavity.org, A New Racial Equity & Social Impact Organization, Sets Mission to Drive, Support and Amplify Black Economic Achievement and Mobility
Blavity.org is a new racial equity and social impact organization created by the founders of Blavity, Inc., the leading global media company created by and for Black Millennials and Gen-Z. This ...
- IBI Group Partners on Ford’s New Dearborn Campus Building to Advance the Future of Mobility
Global design and technology firm, IBI Group (TSX: IBG), is lead architect on Ford Motor Company’s new Research & Engineering Center which is set to centralize Ford’s operations in Michigan and ...
- CapStone Holdings Launches GameAbove Mobility to Help Drive the Future of Transportation
GameAbove Mobility investment division is formed to provide capital, strategic partnerships with companies engaged in next-generation mobility.
- India, UK adopt ‘Roadmap 2030', Elevate relations To ‘Comprehensive Strategic Partnership'
PM Modi and Boris Johnson also discussed the Covid-19 situation and ongoing cooperation in the fight against the pandemic, including the successful partnership on vaccines.
- Is Mobility as a Service Market Entering Acceleration Phase?
Global Mobility as a Service Market Report from AMA Research highlights deep analysis on market characteristics sizing estimates and growth by segmentation regional breakdowns country along with ...
- Clinical Mobility Market 2021 is hugely growing with top most key players Cerner Corporation, Oracle Corporation, AT&T Inc., Cisco Systems
Clinical mobility is a term for the use of mobile devices such as handheld mobile computers, tablets and mobile printers in hospitals to improve service delivery. It also covers monitoring patients ...
- Smart Mobility Market 2027: Growth Analysis By Manufacturers, Regions, Types And Applications
Allied Market Research published a report titled Smart Mobility Market by Element Bike Commuting Car Sharing and Ride Sharing Solution Traffic Management Parking Management Mobility Management and ...
- Software République consortium to cash in on intelligent, sustainable mobility opportunities
The rationale for the move is to tap into a mobility market that the partners say is changing and offering new opportunities ... systems are the new driving force, where all research and ...
- Atos, Dassault Systèmes, Groupe Renault, STMicroelectronics and Thales Join Forces to Create the ‘Software République’: a New Open Ecosystem for Intelligent and ...
Elie Girard, Bernard Charlès, Luca de Meo, Jean-Marc Chery and Patrice Caine, respectively the chief executives of Atos, Dassault Systèmes, Groupe Ren ...