See how smart cities are rising to meet the challenges of rapid urban development. Then discover how to start a career in urban innovation on Linkedin Learning: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/smarter-cities-using-data-to-drive-urban-innovation?u=104?utm_campaign=nkq2Q4rlQQ0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=youtube-earned
— Related Learning Paths —
Become a Data Scientist:
Become an IT Technician:
More info on Smart Cities: Solving Urban Problems Using Technology
- Rural Areas: Smart Villages are the future
Following the pandemic, we have the opportunity to make the most of rural life, if we choose to do so; let’s make this a privilege says Franc ...
- Smart cities as foundation to sustainable future
With a growing urban population, cities in Romania have one way to cope with this big challenge: by becoming smarter and adopting a sustainable ...
- Marius Persenea, Iulius: Urban regeneration can chenge the face of the city and make a better life for its citizens
Urban regeneration and building new projects that can change the face of the city and the life of its citizens are the best ways to increase the quality ...
- Solving real-world challenges with cloud tech
Cloud technology can not only put India at the forefront of innovation but also improve and enrich the lives of every person in the country.
- Engineers, Scientists to Use Recycled Water to Solve Supply Problems in Baguio
Local engineers and scientists are experimenting with draining excess rainwater straight into the aquifers of urban areas like Baguio.
- University of Helsinki: Legal expertise needed to create the smart city of the future
Smart technology offers new business opportunities and better services to citizens. However, its adoption in the urban environment involves legal balancing, since no relevant case law yet exists.“For ...
- KOTRA Champions Global Collaboration on Smart City Innovation at World Cities Summit Singapore 2021 with the K-City Network Program
KOTRA Singapore, the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency, today announces its participation as a partner at the upcoming World Cities Summit 2021 held largely virtual on June 21 to June 23, 2021.
- With smart recycling, telemedicine and without traffic: This is how the cities of the future will be
A smart city is one that integrates society with its Government and that, through smart systems, detects needs and generates solutions, if possible, in real time. Smart cities use technology to be ...
- Solving IoT trust to build smarter cities
Truly smart cities will ... new IoT use cases while offering additional out-of-the-box functionality packaged with security for applications services to build on. This technology is already catalysing ...
- How APIs Are Powering Smart Cities
As cities across the United States look toward the future, the importance of collecting and analyzing data is clear. Smart cities — municipalities that use connected technology and data to ...
- Smart Cities Using Smart Technology
Why would the ability of machines talking to machines benefit cities? Well if the machines are talking about how to better use ... Smart+Connected Communities solutions provides the underpinning ...