Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials conducted a surprise operation at a tech company in Allen on Wednesday.
The sting took place at CVE Technology Group, a tech company that among other things refurbishes cellular phones. The building is located on Enterprise Drive, near Central Expressway.
An ICE spokesman said the agency was “conducting an operation in support of an ongoing criminal investigation.”
More info on SURPRISE It’s ICE: Illegal Immigration Raid In Texas
- The Unholy Alliance That Fuels American Nativism
In recent years, restrictions on cooperation between local law enforcement and federal immigration enforcement agencies such as U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement have been loosened or simply ...
- Biden directs ICE to focus raids and removals on security threats
Homeland Security officials said ICE officers will be directed to prioritize for arrest and removal immigrants without ... Biden’s inauguration, Texas has HALTED his illegal deportation freeze.
- US reverts to targeted immigration enforcement under Biden
Immigration enforcement in the U.S. would be more targeted under President Joe Biden than under his predecessor, with authorities directed to focus on people in the country ...
- Biden directs ICE to focus arrests and removals on security threats
While Biden's deportation pause is challenged in court, he directs ICE to focus on 'significant threats,' such as suspected terrorists and felons.
- U.S. Takes Over 100 Undocumented Immigrants into Custody
U.S. authorities have taken 121 people into custody as part of efforts to deport Central American families who had immigrated to the United States illegally.
- ICE raids seven food factories in Mississippi, arresting hundreds
U.S. immigration authorities arrested nearly 700 people at seven food processing plants across Mississippi on Wednesday in what federal officials said could be the largest worksite ICE raid to ever ...
- Confronting the Long Arc of U.S. Border Policy
The rhetoric of “productive” and “legal” immigrants, with the simultaneous demonization of “criminal” and “illegal ... of the people ICE detained had come on its radar through ...
- Feds investigating massive counterfeit N95 mask scam
There have been already more than 1,250 raids by law enforcement that resulted in the seizure of 10 million counterfeit 3M masks alone.
- Government investigating massive counterfeit N95 mask scam
Federal authorities are investigating a massive counterfeit N95 mask operation in which fake 3M masks were sold in at least five states to hospitals, medical facilities and ...
- President Joe Biden Is Halting Deportations for 100 Days, a Respite For Many Undocumented Immigrants
The Trump Administration brought back the workplace ICE raids that ... been swift. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has threatened to sue DHS if it does not rescind its “illegal, unconscionable ...