Voice Technology in Your Startup – Dallas Startup Week 2016
More info on Voice Technology in Your Startup – Dallas Startup Week 2016
- Giuliani insists there is enough fraud evidence to overturn election
Breaking tonight, the Trump legal team as most aggressive moves yet to challenge the election results. Point man Rudy Giuliani says there was a centralized plan to carry out voter fraud across the ...
- Week 11 NFL Power Rankings: Welcome to the Machine
Welcome to the Week 11 NFL Power Rankings here at Touchdown Wire. Teams will rise, teams will fall, and everyone will be angry. First, dear reader, is a glimpse at to how the weekly Touchdown Wire ...
- Home improvement projects saw a big bump this year. And a Md. startup is benefiting with a $25M raise.
Home improvement work has soared as more people than ever work from home through the pandemic. And a Maryland company is tapping into that demand to raise another $25 million in venture funding.
- Cogito raises $25 million to analyze phone calls with AI
Cogito, a startup developing a platform to measure the sentiment of call center agents, has raised $25 million in capital.
- Taylor Crumpton Is On a Hot Streak
Next up: the writer and cultural critic is set to release her ode to Big Tuck's on December 1 on Shea Serrano's Halfway Books.
- Trump honors America's veterans at first event since election called
Breaking tonight, as his legal challenges continue in several states contesting election results, President Trump attended a Veterans Day ceremony today. The president didn't talk to reporters but ...
- Gabriel Byrne: 'There’s a shame about men speaking out. A sense that if you were abused, it was your fault'
The actor’s autobiography confronts the abuse he experienced at the hands of the church. But he has just as much contempt for Hollywood – and US presidents from Obama to Trump ...
- Why we might not know on Election Night if it’s Biden or Trump
In others, the work can’t even start until polls close Tuesday ... in international studies. At The Dallas Morning News, we believe that your voice contributes to our journalism and helps ...
- In the money Nov. 2: Nearly $65M raised
A video-surveillance company led this past week ... technology fund headquartered in Chicago; and SV Angel, a San Francisco-based seed fund. CEO Darren Nix co-founded the insurance-technology ...
- Why Black Americans say both parties are failing them (audio)
A selection of the most viewed stories this week ... start his first day of class.’ And that was that. Later that evening after I got off of work, I got a call from a cousin who lived in Dallas.