SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL► http://bit.ly/TheeSierraDallas
TURN THE BELL ON FOR NOTIFICATIONS! DING**
THE SWEETEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!
OFFICIAL GENDER REVEAL ► https://youtu.be/ui5VMXBNF94
TELLING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS I’M PREGNANT (Reaction Video) ► https://youtu.be/fdMYmlJHqQI
PREGNANT & BELLY BUTTON PIERCING WOULDN’T COME OUT! ► https://youtu.be/R5mFC7aw_6Y
WE’RE PREGNANT!!! ► https://youtu.be/uh779aULJiI
FIRST ULTRASOUND + DUE DATE!!! ► https://youtu.be/S1BMLaQsfw8
15 FIRST TRIMESTER MUST HAVES!! ► https://youtu.be/XBvxY62JWuo
Email: [email protected]
#BABYMALLOZZI #CHRISTMASGIFTS #PREGNANT
More info on WHAT ME & BABY GIRL GOT FOR CHRISTMAS!!
WHAT ME - BingNews Search results
- How This Father Took a Failing Franchise Restaurant and Doubled Its Revenue: 'People Were Walking Up to Me and Handing Me Money'
Steve Roberts showed up to take over his son’s shift, but wasn't happy when found that the restaurant lacked food product, operated on broken machinery and wasn’t clean. “ [Steve] got up there and he ...
- A familiar precarity comes for us all: What one woman's immigrant story taught me
Teresa left her family and home to cross three borders at age 19. Her grace is inspiring — but it's not enough ...
- What covering hundreds of homicides taught me
A reporter reflects on years spent covering killings in Los Angeles County and what that's taught her about people and human nature.
- What is Juneteenth and why is it important? What history, and life as a Black man, tell me
Arizona Republic opinion journalist Greg Moore sorts through the important questions about Juneteenth, our newest federal holiday.
- ‘What keeps me up at night’: COVID gamma variant worries Washington state health official
Despite the recent spread globally and across Washington state of the COVID-19 variant known as delta, a different variant is keeping state epidemiologist Scott Lindquist up at night: the gamma ...
- What's So Funny About Insurance? Don't Ask Me, Ask LiMu The Emu
Most of the insurance TV commercials are attractive spots, but afterwards, I often cannot remember the company name or the selling message.
- Andrew Rannells: What Words Can I Give You That Will Comfort Me?
I taped personal messages to raise money for charity. I didn’t expect the requests to hit close to home. People wanted me to tell them, “You are OK.” ...
- What Greek epics taught me about the special relationship between fathers and sons
Odysseus reuniting with his father, Laertes. Leemage/Universal Images Group via Getty ImagesFather’s Day inspires mixed emotions for many of us. Looking at advertisements of happy families could ...
- Being Broke Is What Made Me Really Good With Money
Societal norms would tell you that people who struggle to pay bills and yet still buy the fancy coffee are "bad with money." But for broke people like me, it's quite the opposite.
- I took a vote that cost me my seat. I know what Joe Manchin is facing.
When I cast one of the deciding votes to pass the Affordable Care Act that year— a vote many warned might cost me my seat — I wore one of my father’s old wool suits. He had opposed Hillary Clinton’s ...
- Lessons in Leverage: What International Merchants Taught Me About Business Negotiations
I've been traveling the globe, striking up negotiations and sealing deals, from Russia to Zimbabwe and Indonesia to Bosnia. Nothing in my education or prior business experience equaled what I learned ...
- What Resiliency Has Taught Me About Investing In A Post-Pandemic World: Tips To Keep In Mind From A CEO & Entrepreneur
By Ryan Gunnigle As a business owner, being resilient, willing, and able to adapt with urgency during challenging times has taught me great lessons about investing as we ...