Spring break is less than a week away, and aside from taking time to binge Netflix and nap (and okay, maybe do a little studying), it’s the perfect time for a road trip!
While most Houston college students head to major cities or beach towns for spring break, we’ve got a few ideas for fun spots in Texas you can visit to escape the crowds. Click — SHOW MORE–
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
More info on 7 Unique Places to Visit on Your Texas Road Trip
7 Unique Places to Visit on Your Texas Road Trip - BingNews Search results
- Nevada's 365-mile Death Drive Is One of the Best Road Trips in the State (Video)
The most amazing views of Nevada can’t be found on the Las Vegas Strip. According to Only In Your State, Nevada’s 365-mile Death Drive is one of the state’s best road trips, which takes you to some of ...
- Texas State Minimum Car Insurance
Looking for the Texas state minimum car insurance requirements? Take a look at the minimum coverage you need for your vehicle and get a quick quote!
- 20 Reasons Why Texas Hill Country Is the Most Breathtaking Place in the South
If you're planning a trip for one of the best weekend getaways in the South, you've got to have Texas Hill Country on your list. Because of its massive expanse—stretching from Austin to San ...
- 7 Airplane & Hangar Airbnbs That Deserve A Rose From Pilot Pete
Airbnb is known for having a variety of really unique stays that are more ... re staying at this two-bedroom lodge in Texas. The lodge itself is a gorgeous home built within a giant airplane hangar.
- Come Fly With Us to Pilots’ Favorite ‘$100 Hamburgers’
Four local pilots were kind enough to share their top three favorite restaurants for $100 hamburgers, 12 in all, most of them not far from North Texas. No matter how you get there, all these places ...
- This un-bee-lievable West Texas Airbnb is a 1-bedroom beehive made out of sandbags, recycled car parts and cooking utensils
Attention, unique Airbnb ... the morning. The place was also super clean, and very comfortable. I stopped here on a cross-country journey, and in the short hours I spent here it was easily one of the ...
- Former fracking town aims to be Texas tourist destination
In a town best known as the place where Lyndon Baines ... Eagle Ford Shale discovery upended South Texas 10 years ago Cotulla, a city of about 4,000 residents off Interstate 35 in South Texas, has ...
- Former fracking town aims to be Texas' next tourist destination
In a town best known as the place ... Texas 10 years ago Cotulla, a city of about 4,000 residents off Interstate 35 in South Texas, has gotten quieter, closer to how it used to be when the town was ...
- What's Happening: Your 10-day forecast for Feb. 7-17, 2020
The unique dance showcase includes interactive design elements and a number of choreographed pieces. Performance times are 7:30 ... tickets, visit gcplayhouse.org or call 376-4949. TODAY THROUGH FEB.
- 9 unique hotel amenities that will make your next business trip so much better
For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit ... the road, or forgot a crucial part of your outfit at home? Thanks to Gild Hall’s partnership with clothing company UNTUCKit, you can get free ...
- Road trip the Southwest on a budget
Here, a step-by-step affordable itinerary that includes wallet-friendly lodging, plus the best places to grab a taste of Southwestern flavors. Start your engine ... Southwestern road trip. The park is ...
- 30 Unique Outdoor Dates That Will Nurture Your Relationship
Set up a scavenger hunt of your favorite places ... minute road trip to a national park or monument. Shutterstock 16. Sign up for a sailing lesson or take a ride on a boat. 17. Visit a public ...