Spring break is less than a week away, and aside from taking time to binge Netflix and nap (and okay, maybe do a little studying), it’s the perfect time for a road trip!
While most Houston college students head to major cities or beach towns for spring break, we’ve got a few ideas for fun spots in Texas you can visit to escape the crowds. Click — SHOW MORE–
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
More info on 7 Unique Places to Visit on Your Texas Road Trip
7 Unique Places to Visit on Your Texas Road Trip - BingNews Search results
- First-place Henderson playing part of Roadrunners’ closest rival — for now
The Tucson Roadrunners’ players, coaches and essential staff boarded a charter bus in the Tucson Arena parking lot Wednesday with roughly 415 miles and 6 1/2 hours of road ahead ...
- We Almost Came Up With 420 Things to Do on 4/20, but Got Too High
The holiest of all holidays, 420, is coming up sometime soon, but we couldn't tell you exactly in how many days. Some of us have been celebrating early — since last April 21, to be exact — so our ...
- 50 Spectacular Places To Visit Post-Pandemic
Our list of fifty spectacular ideas might make it harder. Every single destination on this list is worth visiting—whether now or in the future—and is probably going to add more places to your wishlist ...
- NBA rumors: Victor Oladipo out for Heat's uncoming road trip
Victor Oladipo will not be traveling with the team on the upcoming road trip and will be further evaluated. Ira Winderman: Victor Oladipo revealed tonight that a strength deficit between his legs ...
- Road trip inspiration: Here are 7 things you don't want to miss in southern Arizona
Absorb the cosmopolitan air of this unique little burg. This is where you come to experience art, to buy art or to see life as an artist ... or use this as your turnaround point. Details: 27 E. Ramsey ...
- Just in time for spring migration, here are the 12 best bird watching spots in Central Texas
Birding is ever more popular in Central Texas, especially during migration at these birding spots in the Austin area.
- Here are the 10 best places in the world to retire
International Living recommends these destinations where you can live a healthier and happier life, while spending a lot less money.
- Carlsbad family shares memories from epic 2020 COVID RV road trip
"Fun," said Jesse about the trip. The family was supposed to travel up the Oregon Coast ... unknowing dragging their suspension down the road in Texas. "Actually, someone flagged us down and ...
- Suitcase not needed: Visit small towns Burton, Carmine on Texas day trip
Maybe you like history and finding unusual museums. The small towns of Texas offer ... and I came to visit every summer,” she said. “Oh, yes, it’s a beautiful place to live and work.
- Take a trip to view Texas’ legendary spring wildflower fields
On your way to Fredericksburg ... brown-eyed Susan; Texas lantana; and Texas thistle. Another excellent place to see the wildflowers is the city of Brenham, a two-and-a-half-hour drive south ...
- 25 Places That Should Be On Your Texas Travel Bucket List
As someone who grew up and lives in the state, there are plenty of amazing destinations that are well worth a visit. So if you're planning a safe trip ... a Texas beach town with the most unique ...
- 24 inspiring destinations every American should see
If you’re leaning toward a road trip, include the Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site on your travel itinerary ... near the Texas border. These caverns are known for their unique rock formations ...