-FREE AIR-BNB CREDIT (Worldwide): https://abnb.me/e/ZBCG8UhR8W
-FREE BOOKING.COM CREDIT (Worldwide): https://booking.com/s/101_0/883175d6
-SUPPORT US HERE: https://www.patreon.com/jumpingplaces
-GET COPYRIGHT FREE MUSIC HERE: http://share.epidemicsound.com/zvTQF
Had an amazing day trip in Austin Texas, Went to Oasis at Lake Travis, Mount Bonnell, Texas State Capitol, The graffiti park & 6th street. Is it the best place in Texas?
More info on A DAY IN AUSTIN TEXAS – THINGS TO DO
A DAY IN AUSTIN TEXAS - THINGS TO DO - BingNews Search results
- UPDATE: Commemorative Air Force Central Texas Wing takes flight after rain delay
The Commemorative Air Force Central Texas Wing took off from the San Marcos Regional Airport just before 2 p.m. and is headed toward ...
- Event Designer Bobby Garza in Austin, in a Pandemic: 'Things Have Fundamentally Changed Our World'
Since getting furloughed, event designer Bobby Garza is connecting with likeminded people looking for ways concerts can move forward -- and still practicing the ukulele.
- Traditional summer outings may look different in Southwest Austin under COVID-19 guidelines to promote health, safety
Frome trails and parks to camps and water parks, here is what to expect from summer activities and destinations this season.
- Looking to go to a park this Memorial Day weekend? Here's what's open in the Austin area
If you're looking to head to a local park during the holiday weekend, there are a few things you'll want to know in regard to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Coronavirus updates in Central Texas: Austin PARD announces changes to summer programming
KVUE is keeping you updated with the latest coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, news in the Austin area. Scroll down for the top headlines and latest updates in KVUE's May 22 live blog. Texas: More ...
- Seahawks’ Quandre Diggs, at home in Austin, doesn’t like how quickly Texas is reopening
Quandre Diggs LOVES Texas. That’s obvious. From his offseason home being in Austin to having starred in football at the local University of Texas to the burnt-orange Longhorns custom office chair he ...
- Over 1 million masks in one day, Austin start-up opens up facility in Pflugerville
It taught him about the importance of N-95 masks and poor air quality. “With my manufacturing background, I also knew where a lot of things were being created. I knew that most of the masks in the ...
- Bars, rodeo and tattoo parlors reopen in Texas this week. Here are 6 things to know.
Gov. Greg Abbott began allowing businesses to reopen after forcing them to shutter for over a month in an effort to slow the spread ...
- What will summer camp in Austin look like? Governor opens day cares, camps can open May 31
Gov. Greg Abbott allowed day cares to open immediately and summer camps and youth programs to begin operating the week of May 31.The Centers ...
- 5 things to know about Tuesday’s summerlike heat in Austin
If you thought Monday was sweltering, grab a water bottle, because the heat on Tuesday will be even more oppressive, forecasters say. Here are five things to know about the heat this week: 1. It ...
- Things to do in the local area: Farmers markets, drive-in movies and more
As things are slowly opening back up across Central Texas, there are a few more options for folks looking for something to do outside of the house. Check out a ...
- Opinion: Do not allow gatherings in Texas without more testing and contact tracing to contain coronavirus
As we have not reached the level of testing or contact tracing needed to resume all economic activities safely, we should be reconsidering whether it is in fact true that we must choose between ...