East Texas is a wonderful place filled with history, unexpected beauty, and of course, plenty of nature. We took a road trip to explore some spots. There are so many great places to visit in East Texas to visit.
One of our favorite parts was just the chance to go camping in nature with the pine trees, except instead of a tent, we stayed in the Trophy Nissan Pathfinder. Between camping in at Martin Dies Jr State Park and just relaxing, we found so much peace out in nature.
You can also follow me on:
More info on East Texas Road Trip: Texas Travel Series
East Texas Road Trip: Texas Travel Series - BingNews Search results
- O’s game blog: Road trip begins in Texas
After losing six of seven games during the season’s first homestand, the Orioles are back on the road tonight. They begin a two-city, five-game road ...
- Garcia's 2-run homer in 10th lifts Rangers over Rays 6-4
Adolis Garcia 's first major league homer, a two-run shot in the 10th inning, gave the Texas Rangers a 6-4 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night. Garcia drove a 1-2 pitch from Cody Reed (0 ...
- Garcia’s 2-run homer in 10th lifts Rangers over Rays 6-4 | Raleigh News & Observer
Adolis Garcia’s first major league homer, a two-run shot in the 10th inning, gave the Texas Rangers a 6-4 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays.
- The Forgotten Story of a Diplomat Who Disappeared
John Patterson was abducted by the People’s Liberation Army of Mexico—a group no one had heard of before. The kidnappers wanted $500,000, and insisted that Patterson’s wife deliver the ransom.
- Texas A&M Baseball hits the road to play Texas State on Tuesday
The Texas A&M Aggies make their first trip to Texas State since 2017 when they travel to Bobcat Ballpark for Tuesday’s 6:02 p.m. contest.
- Off The Bat: Texas Tech, Arkansas Collect Key Series Wins
Texas Tech Powers To Key Series Win. Two of the top teams in the Big 12 this weekend converged on Lubbock, as Texas Tech hosted Texas Christian. Texas Tech, the preseason favorite ...
- Just in time for spring migration, here are the 12 best bird watching spots in Central Texas
Birding is ever more popular in Central Texas, especially during migration at these birding spots in the Austin area.
- Carlsbad family shares memories from epic 2020 COVID RV road trip
"Fun," said Jesse about the trip. The family was supposed to travel up the Oregon Coast, but wildfire forced a reroute. They suddenly had to veer east ... down the road in Texas.
- 10 Best Road Trip Itineraries in the United States
The great American road trip ... Texas and Arizona, where you and your fellow roadtrippers can enjoy the Grand Canyon, before ending at Santa Monica, California. South Pacific Travel along ...
- No. 5 Texas suffers shutout road loss to Texas A&M, 2-0
After facing the Aggies, Texas will travel to Kansas (14-8, 1-2) for a three-game Big 12 series beginning on Thursday ... Texas' first trip to the plate ends with two runners stranded ...
- Suitcase not needed: Visit small towns Burton, Carmine on Texas day trip
The small towns of Texas offer travelers the chance to find glimpses of Americana. A day trip or weekend ... take U.S. Highway 290 East for 15 miles to Carmine. Travel another seven miles east ...
- SEC baseball preview: League once again loaded with top talent
Missouri opens the slate with a three-game road trip to Lexington ... First in East Florida started the season No. 1 in the country but fell to 1-2 after its opening series against Miami.