For more destinations: http://www.craig.reviews/united-states/
For more information on Dallas: http://www.craig.reviews/a-weekend-in-dallas/
Each weekend that I travel to a different city I try to pack in as many fun and interesting attractions as possible. To showcase how easy and cheap it can be to see the country, I do not take any time off of work (I have to work a full 40 hours on each side of the weekend). Additionally, I use a couple money saving techniques like couch surfing and kayak explore. This weekend I am in Dallas, and here is my itinerary:
2) Farmer’s Market (Free)
3) Christmas Parade (Free)
4) Thanksgiving Square (Free)
5) Pioneer Park (Free)
6) Fountain Place (Free)
7) Klyde Warren Park (.71 for lunch)
8) Dallas World Aquarium (Some Free Exhibits)
9) 6th Floor Museum ()
10) Continental Bridge Park (Free)
11) The Foundry ( Drinks/Food)
12) Medieval Times (.79 Entertainment/Food/Drinks)
13) All Good Cafe ( Food)
14) Deep Ellum (Free)
15) Cafe Brazil (.32 Coffee)
16) Trolley (Free)
17) Truck Yard (.66 Ice Cream)
18) Greenville Avenue (Free)
19) Top Golf (.07 Entertainment/Food/Drinks)
20) Galleria (Free – Shopping/Ice Skating $)
21) Cousins BBQ (.35 Food)
More info on A Weekend in Dallas
A Weekend in Dallas - BingNews Search results
- Once a young hotshot of All-Star weekend, Stars’ Tyler Seguin is adjusting to being older and wiser
For Seguin, this weekend is also a reminder of what used to exclusively qualify as a good season ... both the lowest for Seguin since he was traded to Dallas according to Natural Stat Trick. His 59% ...
- Suspect in Far North Dallas Hotel Slaying Arrested
Authorities have arrested a man in East Texas in connection with a fatal weekend shooting at a Far North Dallas hotel. Fredrick Cortez Walker, 31, of Monroe, La., was being held at the Smith County ...
- Silvia Salinas Settling In As First Woman Athletic Director At Dallas ISD
Erin Moran's Weather ForecastNorth Texas has a nicer weekend ahead with cloudy skies and temperatures in the low 60s ... 5 hours ago Local Hospitals Taking Precaution Amid Coronavirus ConcernsMultiple ...
- Dallas Keuchel apologizes and weighs in on Astros' sign-stealing controversy
Dallas Keuchel met with media ahead of this weekend's SoxFest, and was asked about the recent sign-stealing scandal that's dominated the offseason. Keuchel apologizes for Astros sign-stealing scandal.
- 12 things to do in Dallas-Fort Worth this weekend
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon. The movie starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are just $6. 3. Get your run on with Dallas' Urban Ultra this weekend and enjoy beautiful views of the Dallas ...
- Expect a cool, sunny weekend in Dallas-Fort Worth, with some showers possible late Saturday
It will be cool at times, but the weekend forecast looks pleasant for Dallas-Fort Worth. Some rain could make its way into the area late Saturday, but widespread rain is not expected, with the ...
- 12 things to do in Dallas-Forth this weekend
With the end of January coming near, there are still a few more opportunities to stay strong to your New Year's resolutions this month, especially if one of them was to get more involved or get into ...
- The 10 Best Free and Cheap Events Happening in Dallas This Weekend, Jan. 24 – 26
Register here. Sealion's Sam Villavert is one of the Dreamy Life Record artists performing this weekend. Vibe out with some of Dallas’ best independent acts. Dreamy Life Records is bringing out some ...
- Senior Bowl Winners Who May Fit In Dallas
I responded that, unfortunately, I'd be back in Texas by the time the weekend arrived. "But I thought you were ... and a guy that may go off the board before Dallas picks at No. 17. He's huge, ...
- Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones’s $250 Million Dollar Superyacht Is Docked In Miami For The Super Bowl
Now that Bravo Eugenia, his 357-foot-long superyacht that’s rumored to have cost over $250 million to build, is docked in Miami’s Island Gardens superyacht marina, he and some very lucky guests will ...
- Thousands attend Creating Change conference in Dallas
(Photo courtesy of the National LGBTQ Task Force) DALLAS — Thousands of activists from the U.S. and around the world attended he National LGBTQ Task Force’s annual Creating Change conference that took ...
- 17 things to do this weekend in Dallas-Fort Worth
Luckily, many people will have a three-day weekend to celebrate the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., so here are several ways to spend that time across Dallas-Fort Worth. 1. Oh Hello, ...