For more destinations: http://www.craig.reviews/united-states/
For more information on Dallas: http://www.craig.reviews/a-weekend-in-dallas/
Each weekend that I travel to a different city I try to pack in as many fun and interesting attractions as possible. To showcase how easy and cheap it can be to see the country, I do not take any time off of work (I have to work a full 40 hours on each side of the weekend). Additionally, I use a couple money saving techniques like couch surfing and kayak explore. This weekend I am in Dallas, and here is my itinerary:
2) Farmer’s Market (Free)
3) Christmas Parade (Free)
4) Thanksgiving Square (Free)
5) Pioneer Park (Free)
6) Fountain Place (Free)
7) Klyde Warren Park (.71 for lunch)
8) Dallas World Aquarium (Some Free Exhibits)
9) 6th Floor Museum ()
10) Continental Bridge Park (Free)
11) The Foundry ( Drinks/Food)
12) Medieval Times (.79 Entertainment/Food/Drinks)
13) All Good Cafe ( Food)
14) Deep Ellum (Free)
15) Cafe Brazil (.32 Coffee)
16) Trolley (Free)
17) Truck Yard (.66 Ice Cream)
18) Greenville Avenue (Free)
19) Top Golf (.07 Entertainment/Food/Drinks)
20) Galleria (Free – Shopping/Ice Skating $)
21) Cousins BBQ (.35 Food)
More info on A Weekend in Dallas
A Weekend in Dallas - BingNews Search results
- Leeds manager Marcelo Bielsa compares midfielder Stuart Dallas to Argentina legend Javier Zanetti
Stuart Dallas is known as the Cookstown Cafu in his native Northern Ireland but now Leeds manager Marcelo Bielsa has compared the versatile midfielder to Argentina legend Javier Zanetti.
- At least 1 killed, 5 hurt in separate shootings across Dallas
Dallas police are investigating multiple shootings after at least one person was killed and five other people were hurt in incidents that happened across the city Saturday night into early Sunday. One ...
- Rest of the weekend: Turning sunnier and just a tad warmer
While the D-FW area will certainly be chilly, it may not get quite as cold as the rest of North Texas thanks to the concrete and asphalt of the big city. With it turning chilly again, you may be ...
- Teenager Keyshawn Harris Arrested For The Dallas Murder Of Lancaster H.S. Standout Tony Evans Jr.
Tony Evans Jr., a 17-year-old Lancaster High School student-athlete and University of Wyoming recruit, was shot and killed last weekend. Thursday police arrested an 18-year-old for the murder.
- 11 Swoon-Worthy Summer Weekend Getaways from Dallas
Summer roadtrippin’ can land you anywhere from the wide-open spaces of West Texas to the serene shores of Port Aransas and everywhere in between. Here are our favorite weekend summer getaways from ...
- These are the 13 best things to do in Dallas this weekend
While many events in and around Dallas have either been postponed or canceled during the coronavirus pandemic, organizations have pivoted to virtual or socially distanced events to continue offering ...
- Overwatch League caster ‘Mr.X’: Why the Dallas Fuel can live up to the hype in 2021
The fourth Overwatch League season is upon us and The Dallas Morning News brought back the tradition of chatting with OWL casting talent about the ...
- White Sox's Dallas Keuchel: Five innings in no-decision
Keuchel allowed three runs on three hits and two walks while striking out two over five innings in a no-decision against Cleveland on Monday. Outside of a two-run homer allowed to Eddie Rosario, ...
- UW Football Recruit Killed In Dallas Shooting Over Weekend
A University of Wyoming football recruit was killed over the weekend at a hotel in Dallas. Tony Evans Jr., 17, was shot sometime early Sunday inside a room at a Hawthorn Suites in Dallas, according to ...
- Stars goalie Anton Khudobin details his weekend in quarantine, difficulties watching Dallas play from hotel
Anton Khudobin did not have a busy weekend. Khudobin, who returned a false positive COVID-19 test result on Saturday morning, was isolated in his ...
- ‘Enhanced’ risk of severe storms from Little Rock to Memphis on Wednesday, with storms lingering through weekend in South
The storm threat will shift to the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic over the weekend before easing nationwide next week.
- 14 Things to Do in Dallas, April 7-15
Dallas as an Arts Hub: A Conversation with Dallas Arts Leaders ... Yeah, good old Cajun, Zydeco, down-in-the-bayou type music. Put some zest in your weekend at the Big Mamou Cajun Festival at Traders ...