Dallas, Texas, is located along the Trinity River. The famous landmark of “The Big D”, as Dallas is often called, is the Reunion Tower.
The region’s cattle herding history is captured in the Heritage Village and on central Pioneer Plaza. Another must-see is The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, which documents the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963. In the Arts District, the Dallas Museum of Art and the Nasher Sculpture Center are popular with visitors.
The Dallas Zoo is great for children and the Dallas World Aquarium also has a jungle walk with monkeys. Families will also love the interactive displays in the Perot Museum Of Nature And Science or the Six Flags Over Texas theme park in Arlington.
Many visitors head out to Southfork Ranch, the mansion out of the famous soap opera Dallas. Don’t leave Dallas without tasting a Texas BBQ in Uptown, the nightlife district.
For more information visit
More info on Dallas – City Video Guide
Dallas - City Video Guide - BingNews Search results
- SEAvDAL 101: Everything you need to know when the Seattle Sounders host FC Dallas, pres. by Ticketmaster
The Seattle Sounders are hosting FC Dallas on Wednesday in their first of two meetings in two weeks. Here is everything you need to know: WHEN AND WHERE: Kickoff is at 7 p.m. PT at Lumen Field ( ...
- Want To Bring People Back To The Real World? Provide A Virtual One
Price of entry for VR experiences is only going to become more accessible as technology rapidly innovates. The key for retailers will be creating experiences that can’t be replicated at home.
- Post Malone brings Posty Fest back to Arlington bigger than ever
After a year off due to the 2020 pandemic, it's time for the return of Posty Fest, the now-annual festival organized by and starring tattooed Dallas hero and incredibly successful ...
- Mark Steyn: Virtue-signaling liberals receive a letter
Good evening and welcome to a Live Special Edition of TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT. I'm Mark Steyn, in for Tucker, who is taking a quiet fishing weekend, but he will be dropping by momentarily. China is the ...
- Startup that turns ashes of deceased loved ones into diamonds raises $10M series A
This startup that turns the ashes of the dearly departed into diamonds has attracted the backing of investors such as Mark Cuban.
- Team effort: Little League park gets major upgrade
It all started with a batting cage, or rather, the lack of one. Back in 2017, West Brownsville Little League coaches Rusty Brock and Mark Lucio decided batting cages would be a nice addition to the ...
- Arlington Ban On Short-Term Rentals Stands After Recent Court Ruling
The Second District Court of Appeals in Fort Worth upheld the city of Arlington’s regulations for listings on sites like Airbnb and Vrbo.
- Was The Plano Home Explosion That Injured 6 Intentional?
A notorious former surgeon who maimed and killed multiple patients in North Texas is in the national spotlight. 8 hours ago UTSW Says Delta Variant Driving COVID-19 Hospital SurgeHospitalizations are ...
- 50-Year Mystery Surrounding Stolen Piece Of Art Finally Solved
Rachael O'Neil explains how it was recovered.
- Texas Republicans File House Bill Calling For Audit Of 2020 Election Amid Debate Over Election Integrity Bill
Texas Republicans have denied Democrats' accusations that their elections integrity bills are in response to former President Donald Trump losing the 2020 election.
- RefleXion Expands Commercial Reach With Sale to Texas Cancer Center
RefleXion Medical, Inc ., a therapeutic oncology company pioneering biology-guided radiotherapy* ( BgRT) as a new modality that will one day treat all stages of cancer, today announced the sale of its ...
- ‘Desire Paths’ charts a course for creativity at Dallas’ Sweet Pass Sculpture Park
working together to guide each other through the unknown. “Material Girls: Desire Paths” runs through July 31 at Sweet Pass Sculpture Park, 402 Fabrication St., Dallas. Hours are listed on the ...