Dallas’ Little Mexico neighborhood is rapidly disappearing due to urbanization of the city’s downtown core, but Little Mexico’s residents still remember the vibrancy of their neighborhood. This video was produced for our heritage travel app, Texas Time Travel Tours. The mobile app features statewide thematic tours focusing on a variety of time periods and cultures in Texas history. View the mobile tours or download the app at http://texastimetravel.com/get-guides.
More info on Dallas’ Little Mexico
Dallas' Little Mexico - BingNews Search results
- As Trump-era asylum-seekers are slowly allowed into the U.S., signs grow of higher immigration at the border
About two dozen asylum-seekers stuck for months at the border while waiting to have their immigration cases considered in the U.S. were allowed Friday ...
- Tech firms say there’s little doubt Russia behind major hack
Leading technology companies said Tuesday that a months-long breach of corporate and government networks was so sophisticated, focused and labor-intensive that a nation had to be ...
- USA, Mexico Both Name Efrain Álvarez to Preliminary Olympic Qualifying Squads
The tug of war over Efrain Alvarez has been taken to another level with both nations listing the Galaxy rising star on their preliminary squads.
- 11 Beach Vacations a Flight Away From Dallas, Once It’s Safe to Travel
Peninsula Papagayo sticks out into the Pacific Ocean like a crooked little finger in the far northwest corner ... friendly property (with a food and beverage program overseen by Dallas’ own Michael ...
- ‘This is America’: Some Dallas residents depend on fire hydrants, donations for water to flush toilets, drink
Yesenia Flores and her 9-year-old son filled metal pots and plastic pails with chilly water from a silver-and-blue fire hydrant. Last week’s winter ...
- Now Hiring: Dallas College Training In-Demand Healthcare Workers
A reality not lost on anyone during the pandemic is the importance of healthcare workers and the need to train and hire more across the country.
- Whether it’s Cabo or Cancun, Tony Romo and Ted Cruz love Mexico trips at wrong time
Just like the quarterback’s trip before a 2008 playoff game, the senator’s ill-timed jaunt to Mexico while his people are freezing is a really bad look.
- Here’s what Ted Cruz said about his trip to Cancun, Mexico
Ted Cruz took his family on vacation to Cancun, Mexico, drawing criticism from leaders in both parties and potentially damaging his political ambitions. In a statement on Thursday, Cruz said he was ...
- Sen. Ted Cruz says he went to Mexico amid deadly storm ‘to be a good dad’
With Texas paralyzed by a winter storm, Sen. Ted Cruz took his family on vacation to Cancun, Mexico, drawing criticism from leaders in both parties and potentially damaging his political ambitions. In ...
- AP source: Sen. Cruz went to Mexico on vacation amid storm
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has traveled to Mexico for a family vacation as his home state struggles with a weather crisis that has left much of Texas without power. The high-profile ...
- ‘Their tents are covered with ice.’ Texas Catholic Charities confront extreme cold and snow on both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border
Rolling blackouts and more bad weather on the way have most Texans hunkering down under blankets and trying to stay as warm. Conditions on both sides of the border were challenging.
- Power cut to millions in Texas as Arctic-spawned deep freeze extends to Gulf of Mexico
A frigid blast of winter weather across the U.S. plunged Texas into an unusually icy emergency Monday that knocked out power to more than 2 million people and shut down grocery stores and dangerously ...