Hey guys! This was our short trip to Dallas. Dallas is a beautiful city! I totally recommend visiting.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY!
More info on Dallas, Texas 2016… MINI TRIP!
Dallas, Texas 2016... MINI TRIP! - BingNews Search results
- 5 Dallas-area football things to watch this week, including a last chance at some history as regular season play closes
Here are five Dallas-area Texas high school football storylines to follow in the final week of the regular season for 5A-6A teams: It’s important to ...
- How Democrats Suffered Crushing Down-Ballot Losses Across America
In statehouse races, suburban voters’ disgust with President Trump failed to translate into a rebuke of other Republicans, ensuring the party’s grip on partisan mapmaking.
- Inside the Numbers: WFT Sweeps Cowboys
It wasn't as one-sided as the final score indicated but either way, a good win for the Washington Football Team over the Dallas Cowboys ...
- Dallas Cowboys’ Andy Dalton reacts to 4th down call, more injuries, and losing a coach
Dallas Cowboys QB Andy Dalton reacted to the 41-16 loss to Washington, more injuries to offensive lineman, and the death of Markus Paul.
- Dallas Cowboys Are on Their Worst Streak for Points Allowed in Franchise History
Following their 41-16 shellacking at the hands of the Washington Football Team, the Cowboys have allowed 20 or more points in 11 consecutive games.
- North Texas health experts, airports brace for busy Thanksgiving travel amid pandemic
Fort Worth International Airport expect more than 1.3 million passengers to pass through from0-30. Airport spokesperson Bill Begley says that’s about 35% less than last year. Nationwide, more than 2 ...
- More than eight years in, Texas high-speed rail company still lacks permits to build Dallas-to-Houston route
In a letter to the Japanese prime minister, Gov. Greg Abbott said that the company had all the permits needed, but later he had to backtrack. Legislators are expected to file bills to regulate ...
- Texas high-speed rail company still lacks permits to build Dallas-to-Houston route after 8 years
In a letter from October, Gov. Greg Abbott said the project had all the necessary permits, but he later had to backtrack.
- Texas DL Ta’Quon Graham, Longhorns adopt playoff mentality with conference championship hopes still alive
Texas quarterback Sam Ehlinger, defensive lineman Ta’Quon Graham and defensive back Chris Brown spoke with the media Tuesday. Here are some takeaways ...
- Texas 2020 election results: Trump projected winner
CBS News projects that President Trump has won Texas and its 38 electoral votes. Democrats had hoped to turn the Lone Star State blue, but were unsuccessful in their efforts. Mr. Trump has made ...
- Texas early voting exceeds total of all 2016 ballots
McALLEN, Texas (AP) — Texans have already cast more ballots in the presidential election than they did during all of 2016’s race ... McAllen and Houston. Her trip comes closer to the ...
- ‘I wanna hate it, but I kinda love it.’ Reaction to Dallas Stars’ new neon uniforms.
Dallas Stars unveiled their new alternate “Blackout” uniforms featuring neon green lettering and a “Come and Take It” flag inside the collar.