I had so much fun in Dallas, I was very sad to leave :(( I hope you enjoy the vlog and thank you for watching!
Follow me on all the things
#dallasvlog #collegevlogger #travel
Hit the thumbs up, subscribe, and bell buttons!! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!
Feel by LiQWYD https://soundcloud.com/liqwyd
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/iKYGTTaj9oo
More info on DALLAS, TEXAS TRAVEL VLOG
DALLAS, TEXAS TRAVEL VLOG - BingNews Search results
- Ryan keeps slim playoff hopes alive with win over Lake Dallas
It doesn’t take a math whiz to figure out that Ryan just needs to keep winning. Sitting in last place in District 6-5A coming into Tuesday, the Raiders more than jiggled the handle to that basement ...
- Travel Site Wants Texas Judge To Toss Southwest's TM Suit
Czech Republic-based Kiwi.com is pushing to throw out a Southwest Airlines trademark infringement suit accusing the travel site of "scraping" the carrier's reservation system to offer flights without ...
- Dallas Love Field is shutting down its busiest runway just as summer travel season takes off
Dallas Love Field is shutting down its busiest runway for a 10-month overhaul just as airline traffic ramps back up after a stagnant year.
- AT&T’s big downtown Dallas redevelopment effort could be ‘completely open’ this summer
AT&T's downtown Dallas redevelopment project is getting closer to a full opening. The effort was held back by the challenges of the pandemic last year, even as some elements have been up and running.
- Chateau once owned by chicken tycoon hits Texas market for $5 million. Look inside
An elaborate mansion once owned by a chicken mogul is back on the market for $4.995 million, according to the listing on Realtor.com. Foyer Screen grab from Realtor.com The lavish estate, which has a ...
- Texas Legislature considering bill to make it harder to get public information about government employees
Senate Bill 16, filed by State Sen. Jane Nelson, R-Flower Mound, would require an individual’s written consent for a state agency to share their personal information ...
- Dallas Street Impact Fee Proposed
A street impact fee for new construction proposed for Dallas Monday could help pay for streets, traffic signals and sidewalks for which the city never seems to have enough money.
- Former palace of Texas chicken tycoon struts onto market for nearly $5 million
The former palace of a Texas chicken tycoon is back on the market. Located in Pittsburg, Texas, the estate at 800 South Greer was originally built by Lonnie "Bo" Pilgrim in 1985 and has an asking ...
- How Texas’ collegiate baseball teams fared this week: TCU ties Texas atop the Big 12 standings
A look at how area schools performed this week on the diamond: TCU (26-9, 10-2) The run-rule defeat and series loss to Texas Tech was all but ...
- Dallas Mayor Proclaims ‘Lights Out Nights' to Help Protect Migratory Birds
The City of Dallas has proclaimed the period between April 19 and May 7 as “Lights Out Nights” in an effort to protect migratory birds.
- Former Palace Of Texas Chicken Tycoon Returns To Market As Exurb Resurgence Boosts East Texas Real Estate
The east Texas estate of Patty & Bo Pilgrim known as Cluckingham Palace is up for grabs again, after sold at auction in October of 2019 ...
- Flight time from Dallas, TX to Hong Kong
Location of Dallas, TX Airport & Hong Kong Airport is given below. Click the map to view Dallas, TX to Hong Kong flight path and travel direction. Find flying time from Dallas/Fort Worth International ...