I had so much fun in Dallas, I was very sad to leave :(( I hope you enjoy the vlog and thank you for watching!
Follow me on all the things
#dallasvlog #collegevlogger #travel
Hit the thumbs up, subscribe, and bell buttons!! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!
Feel by LiQWYD https://soundcloud.com/liqwyd
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/iKYGTTaj9oo
More info on DALLAS, TEXAS TRAVEL VLOG
DALLAS, TEXAS TRAVEL VLOG - BingNews Search results
- Texas Brotherhood Ride Traffic Plan Unveiled
It's an eight-day, 650-mile ride begins in Hempstead, Texas and continues on throughout the state to Trinity, Nacagdoches, Tyler, Dallas ... depart from there and travel to the 1100 block of ...
- Can Texas meet its lofty goals for a well-trained workforce in 2030? Departing higher ed leader says state must do more
Paredes spoke with The Dallas ... half of all Texas students graduate from college within six years That’s not good enough, said Paredes. Colleges need to graduate students faster, shortening the ...
- Dallas teen taking her DJ skills to the next level
She was accepted into a prestigious performing arts school in Dallas – Booker T. Washington High School. In March, she’ll travel to New York to perform at Carnegie Hall. Rescue dogs have a new job in ...
- Dumb Money makes smart investments in North Texas
We have invested in more than 40 north Texas-based startups, mostly in tech, and have an objective to invest in five to 10 annually. We actively advise the start-ps we invest in as well as startups we ...
- He doesn't make flashy plays, but Closer has been crucial to the Dallas Fuel during trying 2019 season
Jung "Closer" Won-sik doesn't get the most attention of Dallas Fuel. He doesn't make the ... some bumps for teams as they ease into a heavy travel schedule and moving outside of Los Angeles ...
- North Texas Drivers Spend 3 Days a Year in Traffic: Study
That's how much time the newly released Texas A&M Transportation Institute Urban Mobility Report says Dallas/Fort Worth area drivers waste sitting in traffic. "A lot of laundry, travel, catch up on ...
- Buc-ee’s Joins TxDOT In Effort To Fight Litter Along Texas Highways
drivers in Texas will see billboards featuring two iconic Texas-born brands along major travel routes to remind drivers to keep trash inside their cars until their next stop at a Buc-ee’s.
- Dallas Cowboys All-Pro DeMarcus Lawrence calls playing Giants’ Eli Manning ‘a blessing’
Dallas Cowboys All-Pro defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence won ... Lawrence has 3.5 career sacks against Manning, including two last season. When the Giants travel to Arlington, Lawrence will likely line ...
- Arrest made after woman found dead inside burning SUV in Dallas
Aragon said her daughter loved to travel with Hudson. They had taken a trip to Bali, Indonesia with another cousin and most recently traveled to Hawaii. She said her daughter was flying to Dallas ...
- Texas tech firm Sabre opens Boston innovation hub in Fort Point
Sabre Corp., a travel booking services company based outside Dallas, Texas, on Wednesday opened an innovation lab in Boston’s Fort Point neighborhood. The Boston Innovation Lab will be the ...
- A Dallas Boutique Hotel Asks Guests to Untag Them in Photos. Does It Have the Right?
She runs a travel blog and has more than 34,000 followers. “At this time I have no experience with this,” she said in an email to the Observer. “I've never been asked to remove photos.” Dallas ...
- Uber makes it official: It will set up major hub in downtown Dallas by end of year
Uber will hire or relocate about 400 employees to Dallas by the end of the year, said Chris Miller, senior manager of public policy in Texas. It will move into a ... and vehicles for the futuristic ...