Uploaded on Jul 25, 2016
Spent a weekend at Dallas with some family members. It was really hot but it didn’t stop us from exploring. This is my first travel diary!
Hotel: Hilton Lincoln Center Hotel
In n out
El Fenix Mexican Restaurant
Trinity Continental Bridge
OK Corral Dallas- Mexican Dance Club
Dream Cafe (just like Urth Caffe)
Dallas Museum of Art
Lunch Trucks located at Klyde Warren Park
Paleteria La Mexicana ( Mexican Ice Cream Shop)
Video Camera: IPhone 6s
Music: Alina & Galimatiais- Fantasy (Audiobot Remix)
More info on Dallas Texas Travel Vlog
Dallas Texas Travel Vlog - BingNews Search results
- A New Documentary Revisits the History of Dallas Punk
Although Austin claims to be the "Live Music Capital of The World,” Dallas has certainly carved out its spot in music history. Deep Ellum today may be an adult Disneyland full of dance clubs, retail ...
- COVID-19 updates: Dallas County reports 7 deaths
Dallas County health officials announced 541 cases of COVID-19, of which 521 are confirmed and 20 are probable. This brings the countywide total to 119,483 confirmed cases. “Our numbers of new ...
- A young Dallas woman addresses period poverty with a new clothing line
For every pair of Oluna pants sold, Emmy Hancock’s brand donates a year’s supply of pads to a Dallas homeless shelter.
- Hyatt Grows Thompson Hotels Brand With Opening of Thompson Dallas
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the opening of Thompson Dallas, which is part of the award-winning lifestyle hospitality brand Thom ...
- Millions Expected to Travel Over Thanksgiving Holiday
Millions of Americans are expected to travel in the next few days over the Thanksgiving Holiday, marking the busiest point in air travel since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Tales From the Dallas History Archives: The Crowds In Our Past, From Bonnie Parker to JFK
We haven't been able to gather. So let's take a trip back through the Dallas Public Library's archive to see history play out in the crowds of Dallas generations ago.
- Holiday travel: how Dallas ensured safe passage for millions of birds
This Thanksgiving, millions of birds are giving thanks for Dallas. That’s because our city protected their migratory flyway by dousing lights during ...
- Dallas, then Washington, with best route to NFC East title
Every team in the NFC East has played 10 games, and every team in the NFC East has only won 3 games. Still, somebody will win it.
- North Texas health experts, airports brace for busy Thanksgiving travel amid pandemic
Fort Worth International Airport expect more than 1.3 million passengers to pass through from0-30. Airport spokesperson Bill Begley says that’s about 35% less than last year. Nationwide, more than 2 ...
- Capital Factory closes Dallas offices
After entering the North Texas market in 2018, Capital Factory announced it would be closing its Dallas offices due to declining membership amid the pandemic.
- North Texas Airports Prepare for COVID-19 Era Thanksgiving Travel
Those numbers can certainly fluctuate in either direction and we have seen numbers go down as travel dates get closer,” Dallas Love Field representative Chris Perry said. “Those figures include ...
- The best Texas hotel sits in Dallas, travel magazine says
The best Texas hotel sits in Dallas, travel magazine says Kevin Cummings, NTX Inno Staff Writer 10/13/2020 Coronavirus caseload sets record in D.C. region as infections continue to surge ...