Uploaded on Jul 25, 2016
Spent a weekend at Dallas with some family members. It was really hot but it didn’t stop us from exploring. This is my first travel diary!
Hotel: Hilton Lincoln Center Hotel
In n out
El Fenix Mexican Restaurant
Trinity Continental Bridge
OK Corral Dallas- Mexican Dance Club
Dream Cafe (just like Urth Caffe)
Dallas Museum of Art
Lunch Trucks located at Klyde Warren Park
Paleteria La Mexicana ( Mexican Ice Cream Shop)
Video Camera: IPhone 6s
Music: Alina & Galimatiais- Fantasy (Audiobot Remix)
More info on Dallas Texas Travel Vlog
Dallas Texas Travel Vlog - BingNews Search results
- Joy Of Giving On Display In North Texas In The Form Of More Than $50M
This year organizers say there was no specific goal, instead just a hope to remind people of the joy of giving during hard times. “We want to raise enough visibility and funds for North Texas ...
- Braniff Airways Announces New Endowment at the University of Texas at Dallas
Dallas-based Braniff Airways, d/b/a Braniff International, announces that the company has set up a permanent endowment at The University of Texas at Dallas, according to Braniff Chairman Richard Ben ...
- Three Points: Rapids rocked by Dallas as four-match unbeaten streak ends
Santiago Mosquera netted a hat trick as FC Dallas pounded the Rapids 4-1 in Texas on Wednesday night, putting an end to Colorado’s four-match unbeaten streak.
- To find Texas’ top-performing hotels, head to the coast, hills and desert
Carlton, Hyatt or Four Seasons. No, the second-best-performing hotel property in the state in ...
- Bottom drops out of Texas hotel market in second quarter
Statewide hotel revenue plunged 64 percent compared with the year earlier to $1.2 billion, according to new data from San Antonio-based Source Strategies.
- Santiago Mosquera has hat trick, FC Dallas beats Rapids 4-1
Santiago Mosquera had FC Dallas’ first hat trick since 2018 in a 4-1 victory over the Colorado Rapids on Wednesday night. Mosquera’s first goal, a one-touch finish ...
- Thousands of Hurricane Laura evacuees head to Dallas for shelter
The state notified city officials less than two days ago that about 5,000 evacuees from across Texas would be staying at three Dallas hotels.
- Dallas County Reports 311 New Coronavirus Cases, 6 More Deaths
Of the 311 new cases reported Wednesday, 86 came through the Texas Department of State Health Services' electronic laboratory reporting system and 13 were from previous months.
- Texas hotel performance falls to new low
"This is an economic disaster on a scale that we have not seen before," said Source Strategies President Todd Walker. Many hotels will not survive if demand remains anemic, he added.
- Invigorated Rapids head to Texas with momentum for match against new-look FC Dallas
Coming off a potentially season-changing win, the Colorado Rapids travel to Texas on Wednesday looking to build momentum against FC Dallas.
- North Texas firefighters travel west to help fight wildfires
There are more than 40 firefighter strike teams just from the state of Texas currently fighting fires along the West Coast.
- Activist Group Declares Texas City a 'Sundown Town,' Says Black Residents, Visitors Should 'Reconsider Travel'
"It is clear that San Antonio is becoming a sundown town for Black people. We aren't safe and what happened in Kenosha [Wisconsin] can definitely happen here," a community organizer said.