Uploaded on Jul 25, 2016
Spent a weekend at Dallas with some family members. It was really hot but it didn’t stop us from exploring. This is my first travel diary!
Hotel: Hilton Lincoln Center Hotel
In n out
El Fenix Mexican Restaurant
Trinity Continental Bridge
OK Corral Dallas- Mexican Dance Club
Dream Cafe (just like Urth Caffe)
Dallas Museum of Art
Lunch Trucks located at Klyde Warren Park
Paleteria La Mexicana ( Mexican Ice Cream Shop)
Video Camera: IPhone 6s
Music: Alina & Galimatiais- Fantasy (Audiobot Remix)
More info on Dallas Texas Travel Vlog
Dallas Texas Travel Vlog - BingNews Search results
- ICYMI: Here Are Dallas's Top Stories From May 8-15, 2021
Hey Dallas! Had a busy week? Here's the easiest way yet to kick back and catch up with our top stories of the week.
- ZimSculpt Returns to the Dallas Arboretum
A world-renowned collection of modern Zimbabwean sculpture, is now on view at Dallas’ botanical garden through August 8.
- Dallas County’s Pop-Up COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic In Deep Ellum Just Right For Friday Night
The pop-up clinic will be back open Saturday, May 15 from 11 a.m. 9 p.m. as well as the following week. No pre-registration is required.
- Migrant Children Staying Overnight on Buses Outside Dallas Convention Center Before Traveling to Family, Sponsors
Some minors who migrated to the United States without their parents are waiting on buses in a parking lot outside the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas before being sent to live with ...
- 'I breathe cricket': The love of cricket brews in North Texas
North Texas has three large recreational cricket leagues and a total of more than 300 teams. Games are played day and night, nearly every day of the week.
- Educational tour coming to North Texas hopes to encourage Latinos to get vaccinated
A mobile tour is stopping by local supermarkets and retail stores this month in North Texas to bridge the information gap and build trust in the COVID-19 vaccines for those in the Hispanic community.
- This Weekend's Events In Dallas Area
Looking for things to do in the Dallas area? As more local businesses and venues reopen and it becomes safer to gather in small groups, don't miss what's new on your Patch Community Calendar. Here are ...
- The many curtain calls of Dallas’ Magnolia Lounge
The Magnolia Lounge in Fair Park has lived several lives. During the Texas Centennial Exposition in 1936, it served as a rest stop for fairgoers, ...
- Dallas approves first transportation plan to improve how people travel in the city
Connect Dallas is being touted as the first framework the city has developed to guide which mobility projects should take priority over the next 5 years.
- Dallas Fed: Texas ‘Jobs Rebounded Strongly In March’
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Texas added 110,800 jobs in March, according to seasonally adjusted and benchmarked payroll employment numbers released Friday, April 16 by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Flight time from Dallas, TX to Yibin
Location of Dallas, TX Airport & Yibin Airport is given below. Click the map to view Dallas, TX to Yibin flight path and travel direction. Find flying time from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport ...
- Flight time from Dallas, TX to Frankfurt
Click the map to view Dallas, TX to Frankfurt flight path and travel direction. Find flying time from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport or Dallas, TX or any other airport or city in United ...