Uploaded on Jul 25, 2016
Spent a weekend at Dallas with some family members. It was really hot but it didn’t stop us from exploring. This is my first travel diary!
Hotel: Hilton Lincoln Center Hotel
In n out
El Fenix Mexican Restaurant
Trinity Continental Bridge
OK Corral Dallas- Mexican Dance Club
Dream Cafe (just like Urth Caffe)
Dallas Museum of Art
Lunch Trucks located at Klyde Warren Park
Paleteria La Mexicana ( Mexican Ice Cream Shop)
Video Camera: IPhone 6s
Music: Alina & Galimatiais- Fantasy (Audiobot Remix)
More info on Dallas Texas Travel Vlog
Dallas Texas Travel Vlog - BingNews Search results
- More than 1.5 million flew Memorial Day weekend. Is air travel ready to make a comeback?
More than 1.5 million people passed through security checkpoints at U.S. airports between Thursday and Memorial Day Monday, a steady improvement from ...
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott re-opens food courts at malls, though urges tables be 6 feet apart
Gov. Greg Abbott on Tuesday gave shopping malls in Texas the green light to reopen their food courts immediately.
- Coronavirus fallout continues to pummel Texas manufacturers
At least it’s not as bad as last month.That’s about the best that can be said about the condition of the Texas manufacturing sector, which has ...
- Southwest and Other Airlines Take Off as Travel Rules Ease
Southwest Airlines shares' rating was raised to buy from neutral by UBS on "clearer path for domestic travel recovery." ...
- Will The Dallas Mavericks Trade For Bradley Beal This Offseason?
With talk of several different teams targeting Bradley Beal, the Mavericks present a nice fit for the shooting guard.
- Dallas Restaurants, Bars Compete With Wet Weather, Coronavirus Concerns, Limited Capacity On Memorial Day Weekend
Weekend usually means big business for Dallas area bars and r. But the wet weather, coupled with coronavirus concerns, affected some ...
- Coronavirus live updates May 25: Here’s what to know in the Dallas-Fort Worth area
COVID forces Fort Worth-area schools to mull big changes for fall. Dallas and Tarrant counties report combined 200 new cases. Arlington offers more testing.
- Watch: Historic warplanes fly over North Texas in salute to frontline workers
Historic warplanes from Cavanaugh Flight Museum will fly over North Texas Friday morning to honor frontline workers of the COVID-19 pandemic. The warplanes will start in Addison, fly over Baylor Scott ...
- What you need to know before flying out of DFW Airport, Dallas Love Field this summer
Passengers at both airports are encouraged to arrive early due to extra security measures and wear face masks.
- Travelers flying to Texas no longer need to self-quarantine amid COVID, Abbott says
Travelers flying to Texas from certain areas will no longer be required to self-quarantine for two weeks, Gov. Greg Abbott announced Thursday. Abbott issued an executive order terminating his previous ...
- Governor Abbott Lifts Travel Restrictions For People Entering Texas, Ends Self-Quarantine Too
Governor Abbott has issued an executive order lifting travel restrictions for air travelers entering Texas from a handful of hotspot regions in easing of COVID-19 coronavirus restrictions.
- Dallas Businesses Fail Reopening Test, But Many Are Still Staying Indoors
Businesses in Dallas, Texas aren’t having the easiest time following the rules of social distancing as they reopen, according to a survey on Mark Cuban’s Blog Maverick. For one, only 36 ...