More info on dallas tx- a day
dallas tx- a day - BingNews Search results
- Dallas County continues to break record for most new COVID-19 cases in a day
The county broke its single-day record Nov. 20 with 1,974 confirmed cases. The next day, it broke it again with 2,183 confirmed cases.
- The assassination of President John F. Kennedy: Texas authors take a fresh look
President Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas. A new book reveals stories about the shootings that have never been heard before.
- Dallas County Adds More Than 1,800 COVID-19 Cases for 4th Straight Day
Health officials in Dallas County on Sunday reported 1,862 new COVID-19 cases and the death of a Dallas woman in her 50s.
- Totals continue to soar: Dallas County announces 2,163 coronavirus cases, while Texas records 12,567
Dallas County on Saturday added a record 2,183 coronavirus cases, all of them considered new. It was the first time the county has reported more than ...
- Dallas Mavericks Retain J.J. Barea, Sign Wesley Iwundu During Day 2 Of NBA Free Agency
After agreeing to terms with guard Trey Burke and forward James Johnson on Friday, Dallas continued to focus on adding guards and wings.
- Dallas County and Texas set single-day records for new coronavirus cases as deaths surpass 20,000 statewide
Dallas County reported 1,860 new coronavirus cases Thursday, breaking the county’s record for the highest number reported in a single day. Two more COVID-19 ...
- UT Dallas Celebrates Founders Day Virtually with Contest, Giveaways
For more information on this year’s and past celebrations, see the Founders Day website. Students in Dr. Jason Slinker’s Physical Measurements Laboratory course in the Department of Physics took a ...
- Blues for Texas Democrats, but No Blue Texas as a Slow Vote Tally Lumbers On
Election Day is a lot like Christmas when ... the issues that matter to North Texans.” Texas’ 32nd Congressional District covers parts of Dallas, Richardson, Highland Park and Garland.
- Texas voters turn out under sunny skies as pandemic and political divisions loom large over Election Day
by Karen Brooks Harper Nov. 3, 2020 Updated: 6 PM Voters stand in line at the American Airlines Center to cast their ballots on Election Day in Dallas. Credit: Shelby Tauber for The Texas Tribune ...
- Dallas Voters Should Expect Long Lines Come Election Day
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Long lines are a hallmark of Election Day, and, even though more than 57% of registered voters have voted in Texas, Tuesday may not be any different. “I think we’re ...
- Gov. Abbott Thinks Cities May Need Texas Guard's Help On Election Day
In a memo this week, the Dallas Police Department said it was prepared for Election Day unrest. But, Gov. Greg Abbott might know something the department doesn’t because the Texas National Guard ...