Parks and museums are great places to let your kids flex their discovery muscles when you are looking for things to do in Dallas, TX (or just about any city for that matter). Join us as we explore Klyde Warren Park and the Perot Museum of Nature and Science in Dallas with Hensley.
——-Used in this Video——
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1Nbr4RO
Rode VideoMicro: http://amzn.to/1UUy6A7
——-Connect With Us———
More info on Discovering Dallas – Things to Do in Dallas TX
Discovering Dallas - Things to Do in Dallas TX - BingNews Search results
- COVID-19 Hospitalizations Straining Dallas County Hospitals, Judge Jenkins Says
The Dallas County Health Department says hospitalizations related to COVID-19 have risen back to levels seen in August and are placing a strain on hospitals. On Thursday, the county health department ...
- Dallas Cowboys visit Washington with NFC East in shambles
The previous time the Dallas Cowboys and Washington faced off with a combined record worse than this, the longtime NFC East rivals were each 0-4 and the 2001 "Gutter Bowl” got off on the wrong foot.
- Five things to know about the record-setting 2020 Dallas ISD bond package
At the bottom of the ballot for many voters in Dallas County, there are five propositions from the Dallas Independent School District for the issuance ...
- Health care could be deciding factor in Dallas County battleground district for Texas House
One in a series about elections for the Texas House of Representatives. Republicans once had a stronghold on House District 114 — now, the North ...
- Dallas County Reports Spike In COVID-19 Hospitalizations: ‘Highest Numbers We Have Seen Since August’
Dallas County Health and Human Services reported 523 new confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Dallas County on Wednesday for a cumulative total of 91,313 cases.
- COVID-19 Hospitalizations Climbing Again in Dallas County; Health Dept. Adds 589 Cases Wednesday
The Dallas County Health Department is reporting another 589 cases of the 2019 novel coronavirus Wednesday along with two more deaths attributed to the virus. Of the 589 cases reported, 523 were ...
- Things to Do: Halloween Is Still Happening in Dallas, and Here Are Some Options
It’s spooky season in Dallas, and as if this year hasn’t been horrifying enough, Halloween events are still happening. While this year’s Halloween festivities may look different from the drunken, ...
- Return to Red: Stricter Safety Guidelines Imposed as Dallas Case Counts Climb
With COVID-19 case counts and hospitalizations on the rise, officials have again raised Dallas County's risk level from orange to red.
- Dallas Is the Second Least-Insured Large City in the Country
Dallas ranks in the bottom 3 percent of cities in the country for health insurance rates, making it the second least insured large city in the country. About 27 percent of its adults lack insurance ...
- 5 things we learned from Dallas-area Texas high school football games, from forfeits to first wins for big-time programs
Here are five thoughts from Dallas-area football games played on Oct. 8-9. Welcome to the win column Jesuit and Frisco Lone Star had two of the deepest playoff runs among any Dallas-area teams last ...
- Jason Garrett trying to end Giants’ offensive woes in return to Dallas
As was mentioned again and again, underachieving is a deep-seated trend in Dallas ... to do the things that you’re good at,” Garrett said Thursday, “and we’re trying to discover ...
- What to watch? A Dallas entrepreneur has launched a new app to answer just that
“The entire premise from the beginning was share, discover ... I live in Dallas,” Lane said. “Whenever we can office again, I’ll have employees here in Texas, which is important to ...