Like and subscribe and support me
Go and donate to help support me with gas and traveling fees to continue videos of law enforcement.
More info on Downtown dallas, TX city hall protest
Downtown dallas, TX city hall protest - BingNews Search results
- Dallas’ first Black female police chief steps down after protest backlash
U. Reneé Hall – the first Black woman to lead the Dallas police force – submitted her resignation, becoming the latest in a string of commanding officers across the nation who’ve stepped down from ...
- Dallas' police chief resigns, will stay through end of year
U. Reneé Hall, the first Black woman to lead the Dallas police force, submitted her resignation Tuesday but agreed to stay on through the end of the year. Hall's resignation letter, which the city ...
- Timeline of Chief U. Reneé Hall’s tenure in Dallas
After Dallas Police Chief U. Reneé Hall announced her resignation Tuesday, here’s a look back at key dates during her time in office, Detroit Deputy ...
- Dallas Police Chief Resigns After Criticism of Handling of Protests and Violent Crime
Dallas’ first Black female police chief resigned Tuesday after facing intense criticism of her handling of this summer’s George Floyd protests and a failure to halt a spike in violent crimes.
- Dallas Police Chief Reneé Hall resigns following criticisms of protest response
Hall implied that "inquiries about future career opportunities" were a reason for leaving the Dallas Police Department. In 2017, she became the first woman to head the force.
- Dallas Police Chief Resigns in Wake of Policing Protests
The chief, U. Reneé Hall, faced eroding support on the City Council stemming from the department’s handling of public protests over African-Americans and policing.
- Dallas Police Chief Renee Hall Turns in Resignation Letter
Dallas police Chief Renee Hall is resigning at the end of the year, the city manager says. The city announced Tuesday that City Manager T.C. Broadnax accepted Hall's resignation letter, which ...
- Rubber bullets? Tear gas? In Texas, most Republicans OK putting down protests by force; most Dems don’t support the tactics
Texans are deeply divided about the use of force to quell protests against police brutality, with a new poll exposing a chasm of ...
- Dallas City Council Member Says Police Response to BLM Protests Was 'Embarrassment to Our City'
A member of the city council in Dallas ... protest, then we would have had a very different outcome for our downtown area." Six of the city council's 14 members said they no longer trust Hall's ...
- Dallas Police Chief Renee Hall Facing Criticism Following Report On Protests
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The top law enforcement officer for the City of Dallas faced tough questions from city council members for the first time about the police department’s response to ...
- City Council to Review Dallas Police Protest Report
The "After Action Report" on the Dallas ... our city, and we protect the people who do intend to protest peacefully, as well as the residents and business owners of this community,” Hall said.
- Dallas Police report on their response to protests finds planning, communication lacking
The second day of protests on May 30 took place near City Hall’s plaza and in downtown Dallas and involved outside help from the Department of Public Safety as well as police from Irving and ...