Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/ajajorgensen
Our first official stop on the road trip…Galveston, Texas! It was so beautiful and fun! The houses on stilts are so crazy to see and we loved how bright and colorful everything was.
THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND FOLLOWING ALONG 🙂
More info on Galveston travel guide
Galveston travel guide - BingNews Search results
- Fishing Businesses Say They’re Threatened By Rules To Protect Flounder
The fall flounder run is a treasured Texas angling tradition. Southern flounder – the flat fish with both eyes on one side of its head ...
- As travel resumes, sticker shock and overwhelming demand follows for some destinations
For at least the last 10 weeks, most Americans have stayed close to home. And in many parts of the country, we’re still far from anything remotely resembling normalcy. Spring break trips were scrapped ...
- What Will It Take to Get You Back on a Cruise Ship?
Covid-19 hit the cruise industry hard. But ships are keen to show they’re not floating petri dishes, and a dedicated group of travelers is ready to step off the gangway and sail again.
- America’s Beaches Have Re-Opened For Memorial Day Weekend. Here’s What You Need To Know State By State
Despite what you may have heard, America's beaches are open for the official beginning of summer this Memorial Day weekend. Just with a few conditions. Here's your state by state guide to everything y ...
- Could cruising return in August? That’s the plan at cruise giant Carnival
Carnival is planning a limited return to service in August out of just a handful of ports, after months of pausing operations due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Galveston supports local restaurants with new take-out guide
To download the Galveston Take Out Trail, visit here. To have your restaurant added to the guide, email [email protected]
- Galveston will reopen public beaches for workouts
In this file phone, a family who normally meet at the beaches in Galveston and Port Aransas ... at-home orders and are prohibiting nonessential travel.
- Galveston city to reopen beaches for morning workouts April 27
The Galveston City Council voted 4-3 Thursday to open its beaches beginning Monday. The beaches will be open in the morning to pedestrians for exercise only from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. daily.
- Cheap Flights from Madrid to Galveston (MAD - GLS)
Skyscanner is a fast and simple travel ... from Galveston Which airlines provide the cheapest tickets from Madrid to Galveston Which airlines fly direct to Galveston from Madrid. Know your cabin ...
- My retirement income is $95,000 a year, and I want a walkable, affordable beach town to spend the winter. Where should I retire?
My wife and I are 58. She will retire at 62 and I at 67. Our annual retirement income at 67 will be approximately $95,000 from Social Security, pensions and investments. We would like to find an ...
- Flights from Galveston
selecting Galveston and selecting “everywhere” which will give you a list of countries, airlines and prices both direct and indirect where you can travel from Galveston to. What’s even better is if ...