On this flight we fly the TBM850 from Miami, FL to Dallas, TX on an IFR flight plan. We will fly over the Gulf of Mexico and deal with storms at our destination.
Proudly sponsored by:
MZeroA Flight Training http://privatepilotblueprint.com Free Book on the steps to becoming a pilot!
ForeFlight https://www.foreflight.com/ My Favorite Aviation App for Pilots
BOSE Aviation http://www.bose.com/a20 Best Headset for Pilots
Banyan Pilot Shop
http://www.banyanpilotshop.net My favorite Pilot Shop
A BIG thank you to all my Patrons. If you want to be part of the team and want to help support my videos Patreon is a great way! I thank you for any support. https://www.patreon.com/steveo1kinevo
NEW S1K GEAR! If you have a passion for aviation and want to support the channel get your Pilot Swag here. Also be sure to check out any current giveaways! https://www.steveo1kinevo.com
Also follow me on:
Twitter Land https://twitter.com/steveo1kinevo
Music By: https://soundcloud.com/craig-wayne-boyd/11-gone-to-texas
More info on MIAMI, FL to DALLAS, TX – Flying over the Gulf of Mexico!
- Suspected 'kamikaze drone' attack on an Israeli-linked tanker that killed 2 was retaliation for Israel's bombing of Syria, says Iranian TV
A British and Romanian were killed in an attack on an Israeli-linked oil tanker in the Gulf. Israel has accused Iran of carrying out the attack and said a strong response is needed. An Iran TV ...
- Marine scientists spotted a 'real-life' SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star near an underwater mountain in the Atlantic
NOAA scientists use remotely operated vehicles to explore and photograph deep-sea habitats. On Tuesday, an expedition spotted a sea sponge and sea star together a mile deep in the Atlantic.
- Son of Lord Ashcroft was hauled off American Airlines flight in handcuffs for public intoxication
Court records in Broward County, Florida reveal the father-of-two was pulled over ... Dallas Fort Worth Department of Public Safety were dispatched to deal with a disturbance on outgoing flight ...
- Relentless downpours to continue flash flood risk in South
The storms are forecast to focus over the Interstate 10 and 20 corridors from eastern Texas to the Carolinas, Georgia and Florida much of this week ... a hurricane while over the Caribbean and the ...
- Dallas Stars trade Jason Dickinson to Vancouver for 2021 third-round pick
The trade was the latest development in Dallas’ protection strategy as the ... he managed a slight edge over Dickinson by posting 0.90 points per 60 minutes at 5 on 5, compared to Dickinson ...
- Longtime NFL writer Ben Volin ranks the best NFL destinations
I have been lucky enough to cover more than 200 NFL games in 13 years as a writer, in 29 NFL cities, plus Mexico City ... But, it’s Florida. The Gulf is beautiful, Bern’s cooks a mean ...
- Threatened Loggerhead Sea Turtle Nests Vandalized on 4th of July Weekend in Florida
Officials are urging members of the public to come forward with information after two sea turtle nests on a Florida beach were vandalized over the Fourth of July weekend. Members of the Escambia ...
- Tropical storm Elsa to reach hurricane strength again before making landfall in Florida
It was predicted that it would strengthen again as it passed over the Gulf of Mexico. At least two ... On Saturday, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis issued a state of emergency for 15 counties, including ...
- 180k evacuated in Cuba as hurricane Elsa barrels in
Florida governor Ron DeSantis on Saturday declared a state of emergency in at least 15 counties, including Miami ... emerges over the Florida Straits and the southeastern Gulf of Mexico, some ...
- Elsa strengthens into season’s 1st hurricane in Caribbean
It had maximum sustained winds of 85 mph, according to the National Hurricane Center in Miami ... Florida as a tropical storm by Tuesday morning, but some models would carry it into the Gulf ...
- Fort Myers
Miami-Dade Felon Arrested ... Rare Alligator Sighting On Florida Gulf Coast BeachThere was an unusual sight in the water in the Gulf of Mexico on Monday. An alligator was spotted swimming in ...