My first attempt at a travel video. My family took a quick road trip to Dallas Tx area. Videos were shot at Stonebriar Center, Dallas World Aquarium, Ripleys Believe It Or Not, National Videogame Museum, and at our Hotel Hyatt Place in The Colony Texas.
Shot on Sony a6300 with Samyang 10mm Cine lens.
SLOG2 – Color graded and edited on Premiere Pro
Zhiyun Crane v2
Music by Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarud
More info on My First Travel Video – Road Trip to Dallas Tx
My First Travel Video - Road Trip to Dallas Tx - BingNews Search results
- The Great Escape: Driving My JDM Toyota Van Out of Texas, Due West
Emotional issues aside, Dallas is the furthest west I’ve ever traveled by car—with the exception of a day spent in San Francisco for a job interview in college, it’s the furthest west I’ve ever been, ...
- WATCH: Beto O’Rourke holds voting rights rally at Texas Capitol
El Paso's very own Beto O’Rourke is on the road again, trying to build public pressure on Congress to take action on voting rights while his fellow Democrats in the Texas Legislature take the fight to ...
- Hungry for travel and connection, we took a road trip for Texas barbecue
After a year of saying no to everything, a group of vaccinated friends reunite in Austin for impulsivity, joy — and lots of brisket.
- Beto O’Rourke tours Texas again to rally Congress to take action on voting rights legislation
The former congressman has visited at least 19 cities this month and plans to hold a final rally Sunday at the Texas Capitol in Austin.
- 5 insider tech travel hacks you’ll use every single trip
From taking photos of your credit cards to ditching paper boarding passes, Kim Komando offers 5 essential tips to make traveling stress-free.
- Finally hitting the road—for real.
At long last, I am on the road again. I spent longer than I’d hoped at my former home, muddling through moving out and fixing up the van, arranging care for my cat, selling my 1988 Honda Prelude Si, ...
- In a year without travel, Steinbeck and Kerouac take us on a road trip of self-discovery
Our ability to travel was severely restricted ... Colorado, Texas, and Louisiana. Accompanied by a French poodle named Charley, who often steals the show with his amusing antics, Steinbeck’s road-trip ...
- I just took my first flight in 453 days and it was amazing
It was just a two-night trip to Texas to ... sign that travel was back. Packing for the trip felt normal. My family has been taking lots of road trips and last week I took my first business ...
- Road trip: NASCAR drives into Formula One territory in Texas
The Texas Grand Prix is one of a record seven road races on the NASCAR Cup Series ... “This is the way it was done 50, 60 years ago in NASCAR when my dad first promoted races in the 50s, he ...
- The Texanist: Why Does Texas Have So Many Insanely Tall Overpasses?
Q: I recently drove down from Iowa to see my daughter in Austin ... is jealous of your recent road trip. A blacktop network such as the one that crisscrosses Texas creates numerous intersections.
- ROAD TRIP TEXAS: Your travel guide for vacationing safely across the state this summer
On Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, the pool is open with lifeguards from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. About: Enchanted Rock is a massive pink granite dome that sits above Central Texas. The ...