We spent a few days in February hopping around Texas shooting promo videos for BAR CRAWL NATION; documenting the attractions, culture, and nightlife of Dallas, Houston, and Austin. From riding mechanical bulls in Dallas, to being invited to the opening night BBQ competition at the Houston Rodeo, to experiencing the great food, music, and nightlife of Austin, we had such a blast on this job.
Check out www.barcrawlnation.com to see if Bar Crawl Nation is coming to your city!
The time spent in Texas solidified how much we love it there. If we ever up and move, you’ll probably find us in Texas. Lovely people with big personalities, no income tax, and some of the best hospitality in the country!
More info on Paid To Travel: TEXAS (Dallas, Houston, & Austin)
Paid To Travel: TEXAS (Dallas, Houston, - BingNews Search results
- ‘Look What You Did to Us’: The Big Chill of Texas Politics
The death toll, now hovering around 30 in Texas (80 across all the states hit), seems likely to more than triple to Harvey and Ike levels, too. About 1 million people in South Texas are hungry. The ...
- Woman files class-action lawsuit against Texas power provider after $9,500 electricity bill
Lisa Khoury wants Griddy to grant full forgiveness to customers hit with massive bills during last week's winter storm.
- Texas' oldest Black university was built on a former plantation
More than a century ago, state lawmakers planted there the state's first public college where Black students could pursue higher education. Since its founding as the Alta Vista Agriculture & ...
- Texas power consumers to pay the price of winter storm
Texas operates an independent grid closed off from the rest of the country. On Wednesday, power prices in Dallas and Fort Worth hit $8,800 ... and those record high prices are eventually going to be ...
- Sen. Ted Cruz calls Mexico trip amid Texas winter crisis and power outages 'a mistake'
Texas, called his trip to Mexico "a mistake" following a flurry of criticism as his state faced a major crisis and power outages.
- Cruz says he left Texas amid storm’s effects to go on vacation and ‘be a good dad’
Hundreds of thousands of Texans still grappling with the fallout of a winter storm that crippled the state’s power grid and killed more than three dozen people.
- Far-reaching storm hits Texas with unusual icy emergency, knocks out power, shuts down travel
The storm was part of a massive system that brought snow, sleet and freezing rain to the southern Plains and was spreading across the Ohio Valley and to the Northeast.
- Who paid for Texas AG Ken Paxton to travel to DC for the Jan. 6 rally? We asked. He won’t answer
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton won’t say who paid for him to travel to Washington, D.C., where he spoke at the Jan. 6 rally that preceded a ...
- Winter weather death roll rises across US as tornado slams North Carolina
A blast of wintry weather that has dumped snow and ice across the nation’s midsection is being blamed for at least 10 deaths Tuesday as millions of Texans remain without power.
- Officials: 2 dead in Texas as subfreezing cold sweeps US
A sprawling blast of winter weather across the U.S. is likely to blame for the deaths of two people in Texas, where an unusually snowy emergency Monday knocked out power for more than four million ...
- Flight Cancellation Update: Austin, Dallas, Houston Airports Ground Flights Due to Snow
A winter storm hitting Texas is grounding flights across the state, including all flights that were supposed to come into and depart from Austin-Bergstrom Monday. Ahead of the storm, President Joe ...
- 2 million without power as 'rolling outages' form due to record demand during Texas winter storm
Texans fortunate enough to have power were urged to curb usage as much as possible as temperatures across much of the state fell well below freezing.