We spent a few days in February hopping around Texas shooting promo videos for BAR CRAWL NATION; documenting the attractions, culture, and nightlife of Dallas, Houston, and Austin. From riding mechanical bulls in Dallas, to being invited to the opening night BBQ competition at the Houston Rodeo, to experiencing the great food, music, and nightlife of Austin, we had such a blast on this job.
Check out www.barcrawlnation.com to see if Bar Crawl Nation is coming to your city!
The time spent in Texas solidified how much we love it there. If we ever up and move, you’ll probably find us in Texas. Lovely people with big personalities, no income tax, and some of the best hospitality in the country!
More info on Paid To Travel: TEXAS (Dallas, Houston, & Austin)
Paid To Travel: TEXAS (Dallas, Houston, - BingNews Search results
- A Latina U.S. Senate candidate asks a question: As Texas Democrats rise, who gets to represent them?
DALLAS — When Cristina Tzintzún Ramirez meets with ... became the first Latina elected to the U.S. Senate, and just over a year ago, Texas elected its first two Latinas to the U.S. House: Democrats ...
- Here’s what you need to know about wedding insurance
George Abdelmessih, a 36-year-old sales manager in Houston, paid $235 for both cancellation and ... “We got about $18,000 back between deposits, hotel costs and travel expenses.” “Every penny we put ...
- This Dallas couple paid off their mortgage early then traveled the world – here's how they did it
Rob and Reshawn Lee bought a four-bedroom home in the suburbs of Dallas, Texas for $300,000. They purchased the home in 2013 and paid it off in 2018. The couple wanted to start their own businesses ...
- Houston fire cadets get $8,000 raise, the first pay hike since 2001
... pay now falls nearly in line with that of other large Texas cities, Houston firefighters still earn far less, having received raises of just 3 percent since 2011. The starting salary in Houston is ...
- Construction workers pressure University of Houston over contractor's alleged wage theft
Nine construction workers who worked on the University of Houston’s Quadrangle Housing Replacement project, still under construction, allege that Austin Commercial LP, a Dallas construction company ..
- 4 Houston hotels earn 4-star status in new Forbes' Travel Guide
Depending on which hotel you book, a "staycation" could offer a more luxurious vacation. That's because the 2020 edition of the Forbes Travel Guide was just released and four local lodging ...
- Texas attorney general vows to ‘stop’ California travel ban after filing suit
The city of San Fransisco is the latest to deliver a blow to the Sooner State, banning city-paid travel to Oklahoma, citing laws that protect and ensure the right of an unborn child’s life. San ...
- After strong finishes in Iowa and New Hampshire, Pete Buttigieg turns to Texas
Starting Monday, the campaign will have 24 paid staffers in the state of Texas ... will now lead its efforts in Texas. The campaign will welcome its latest staffers to the state over the weekend with ...
- Texas asks Supreme Court to repeal a California travel ban
The Texas attorney general has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn a California law prohibiting state employees from using taxpayer-funded business trips to expos or conferences in Texas.
- Texas Sues California Over Travel Ban. Not That One, the Other One.
Three years after the fact, Paxton is making his objection to the Golden State's ban on state-paid travel to Texas his office's newest cause célèbre, challenging it in a new suit filed with the U.S.
- Records Show Texas City Paid Enrique Iglesias $485,000 To Perform At 2015 Holiday Concert
According to records that were recently made public due to a new Texas law, the city of McAllen paid singer Enrique Iglesias $485,000 in taxpayer money to perform at a holiday concert in 2015.