There’s more to Dallas than the Cowboys and barbecue: Follow our guide to essential stops and things to do in Dallas, from hip neighborhoods to classic visitor attractions. We’ll make stops at Dealey Plaza and The Sixth Floor Museum, art museums, White Rock Lake, the Bishop Arts District, Southfork Ranch and more in this fast-paced travel guide to the city of Dallas, Texas.
Photo Credits: Dallas CVB; George W. Bush Presidential Center
Connect with WhereTraveler Online
Find more destinations at http://www.wheretraveler.com
Follow WhereTraveler on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WhereTraveler/
Follow WhereTraveler on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wheretraveler
Follow WhereTraveler on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wheretraveler/
Enter our current travel sweepstakes at: http://www.wheretraveler.com/contest
Where is proud member of the Morris Media Network: http://www.morrismedianetwork.com
More info on The Essential Things to Do in Dallas, Texas
The Essential Things to Do in Dallas, Texas - BingNews Search results
- As Summer Begins, Dallas County Enters COVID-19 Crunch Time
Dallas County's number of COVID-19 infections has been in a lull for the last couple of weeks. On May 11, the county's Health and Human Services Department reported 253 new infections, tying for the ...
- Compassionate Cultivation Delivers CBD Products to 300 Patients in North Texas
No matter how much we depend on them, CBD stores in Dallas were not considered essential businesses and were recently forced to close down. This started a domino effect that left thousands of patients ...
- Plans to reopen school in North Texas are taking shape
For communities to be productive, parents and students need the daily structure of school. The outlines of restarting school are coming into focus now.
- How a potential amnesty clause could play out
With the NBA at risk of losing regular-season games, the Force Majeure continues to loom in the background. The league and players agreed to extend the CBA termination window by two months. Both ...
- College in the age of coronavirus
Remote learning, the loss of extracurricular activities and campus camaraderie, canceled and postponed commencements — coronavirus drastically ...
- A Complete Guide To Enjoying Dallas’ Finest Beer and Cocktails At Home
Brewery drive-thrus, cocktail kits, and the home bar essentials you’ll want to have when the mood for a tipple strikes.
- Dallas County Reports Drop in New COVID-19 Cases But Adds 7 Deaths Thursday
Another seven people have died in Dallas County after contracting COVID-19, according to county health officials who also reported Thursday 183 new cases of the virus which is a significant drop below ...
- Texas businesses returning during coronavirus are unlikely to spur fast economic recovery
As workers and customers reemerge into a society still grappling with a spreading coronavirus, the power Gov. Greg Abbott and officials across the globe used to close businesses in the first place ...
- COVID-19 updates: Dallas County reports highest number of deaths in one day
Tuesday marks the highest single-day tally of deaths in Dallas County from the novel coronavirus during the pandemic.
- Gyms, offices, factories across Texas can open Monday: 5 things to know
Gov. Greg Abbott continues to loosen his grip on social distancing for the coronavirus and is expected to make more announcements about ...
- Recent purchase in North Texas could be sign of things to come for this Denver firm
There are a few interesting things to note about Black Creek Group's most recent acquisition in North Texas. Not only did the firm end up with the 618,000-square-foot industrial park after another ...
- Top Texas officials denounce Dallas salon owner’s jail sentence for defying orders to close
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Attorney General Ken Paxton said the seven-day jail sentence was excessive. Paxton called for her immediate release.