There’s more to Dallas than the Cowboys and barbecue: Follow our guide to essential stops and things to do in Dallas, from hip neighborhoods to classic visitor attractions. We’ll make stops at Dealey Plaza and The Sixth Floor Museum, art museums, White Rock Lake, the Bishop Arts District, Southfork Ranch and more in this fast-paced travel guide to the city of Dallas, Texas.
Photo Credits: Dallas CVB; George W. Bush Presidential Center
Connect with WhereTraveler Online
Find more destinations at http://www.wheretraveler.com
Follow WhereTraveler on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WhereTraveler/
Follow WhereTraveler on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wheretraveler
Follow WhereTraveler on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wheretraveler/
Enter our current travel sweepstakes at: http://www.wheretraveler.com/contest
Where is proud member of the Morris Media Network: http://www.morrismedianetwork.com
More info on The Essential Things to Do in Dallas, Texas
The Essential Things to Do in Dallas, Texas - BingNews Search results
- Ezekiel Elliott's dirty work as a blocker sets him apart for Cowboys
Dallas did not guarantee its star rusher $50 million a year ago because of his ability to pass protect, but his ability to plug gaps is a huge plus.
- We Are Living in the Weirdest Real Estate Market Ever
One real estate agent describes the situation as “a near frenzy.” Another calls it simply “weird.” Back in early March, it was neither. It was normal. Houses were selling at a brisk pace. The market ...
- The big changes one Dallas non-profit made to help kids stay connected in the pandemic
March 13. It’s seared in my brain — when we went to shelter in place,” Sanders said. “Immediately, we had to make sure we could stabilize our own ship, our team had what ...
- Ted Cruz dismisses concerns over Attorney General Bill Barr and the federal coronavirus response as politically motivated
Cruz said that Barr has done an "admirable job" and that the Trump administration took "serious and ... extraordinary" steps to fight the pandemic.
- 'Our honeymoon is over': Mike McCarthy seeks first win as Dallas Cowboys coach after Week 1 disappointment
Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy knows the pressure is on his team Sundayin its game against the Falcons after a disappointing Week 1 loss to the Rams.
- Families to be allowed into Texas nursing homes, but state hasn’t set all the rules yet
The state will allow family members back inside nursing homes for the first time since the coronavirus pandemic closed the facilities to ...
- Bowers, Douglas disagree over education, jobs, health care in eastern Dallas County Texas House race
One in a series about elections for the Texas House of Representatives. State Rep. Rhetta Bowers' record during her first term in office is a point ...
- Dallas Therapists Share Their Pandemic Advice for Patients
After the SARS pandemic in 2003, a study was conducted on 129 quarantined people to find out the effects of the pandemic on their mental health. 28.9% of subjects were found to have PTSD, and 31.2% ...
- The Battle Over Mail-In Ballots in Texas Isn't About How We Vote, but Who Votes
Beginning in late August, the Texas GOP began sending out absentee ballot applications to registered voters across the state accompanied by political advertisements for President Donald Trump. In ...
- Shelley Luther, Dallas salon owner who pressured Texas to reopen salons, says she’s running for state Senate
Credit: Jordan Vonderhaar for The Texas Tribune Sign up for The Brief, our daily newsletter that keeps readers up to speed on the most essential Texas news. Shelley Luther, the Dallas salon owner ...
- Gov. Greg Abbott, other Texas leaders want to freeze property tax revenues for cities that cut police budgets
Credit: Marjorie Kamys Cotera for The Texas Tribune Sign up for The Brief, our daily newsletter that keeps readers up to speed on the most essential ... things to different people," said Dallas ...