There’s more to Dallas than the Cowboys and barbecue: Follow our guide to essential stops and things to do in Dallas, from hip neighborhoods to classic visitor attractions. We’ll make stops at Dealey Plaza and The Sixth Floor Museum, art museums, White Rock Lake, the Bishop Arts District, Southfork Ranch and more in this fast-paced travel guide to the city of Dallas, Texas.
Photo Credits: Dallas CVB; George W. Bush Presidential Center
Connect with WhereTraveler Online
Find more destinations at http://www.wheretraveler.com
Follow WhereTraveler on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WhereTraveler/
Follow WhereTraveler on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wheretraveler
Follow WhereTraveler on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wheretraveler/
Enter our current travel sweepstakes at: http://www.wheretraveler.com/contest
Where is proud member of the Morris Media Network: http://www.morrismedianetwork.com
More info on The Essential Things to Do in Dallas, Texas
The Essential Things to Do in Dallas, Texas - BingNews Search results
- Dallas ISD launched an ambitious program to prep students for careers. How’s it going during a pandemic?
Fourteen-year-old Israel Olivares logs into school from home most days. He’ll usually sit in his bed, staring at a screen for seven hours. Then, for ...
- Texas bars reopen through restaurant loophole
“The restrictions were put in place for a reason,” said Dr. Philip Huang, the director of Dallas ... Texas,” said Mark Escott, interim Austin-Travis County health authority, before adding, “We really ...
- Will this time be different for Argyle vs. Waco La Vega? 3 things to watch for in this powerhouse playoff matchup
Two factors — history and destiny — were undeniable conversation points after top-ranked Argyle’s 35-7 over Waco La Vega on Sept. 18, ...
- These are the 13 best things to do in Dallas on Thanksgiving weekend
While many events in and around Dallas have either been postponed or canceled during the coronavirus pandemic, some organizations have pivoted to virtual or socially-distanced events to continue ...
- From A&M to the Dallas Cowboys, Texas is tops in football crowds (and COVID cases)
COVID numbers are spiking in Texas, but the Cowboys and other Texas teams are leading in fan attendance in the United States since the pandemic began.
- Dallas COVID-19 Czar Is ‘Deeply Concerned’ About the Next Few Weeks
Waning hospital capacity, increased fatigue, and an inability to follow best practices could make for a dark winter in North Texas.
- Texas COVID-19: How the state went from zero to a million cases, 20,000 deaths in 8 months
Eight months after Texans were told the state would be prepared "for all possible contingencies," Texas cases surpass one million.
- New UT research identifies need for more services to help sexual assault survivors in Texas
The researchers at UT Austin found some of those needed services include more transitional housing for people leaving abusive relationships, transportation, legal assistance and access to mental ...
- Five things to watch on Election Day 2020 in Texas
Credit: Jordan Vonderhaar for The Texas Tribune Sign up for The Brief, our daily newsletter that keeps readers up to speed on the most essential ... Colin Allred of Dallas and Lizzie Pannill ...
- The 23 Most Essential Food Experiences in Dallas
Gemma Restaurant Dallasites are passionate about many things, sports teams ... thousands of possible bucket list items to try in Dallas (including this separate list of to-die-for pizza or ...
- What you should watch — and what you should ignore — while the votes are being counted in Texas
by Matthew Watkins Oct. 30, 2020 4 AM On Election Day, The Texas Tribune will have reporters and photographers in Austin, Houston, Dallas ... up to speed on the most essential Texas news.
- 'It's A Slap In The Face': Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins Forces Hobby Lobby To Close
A Hobby Lobby in Dallas closed ... year before things return to "normal." 18 hours ago Texas County Goes Back Into 'Shutdown' Due To Coronavirus Case SurgeAmong the non-essential services ordered ...