Hey y’all, welcome back to my channel! My cousins and I decided to take a weekend trip to Dallas, Texas. We drove there, everything was fun and an experience.
Watch me in HD:)
Connect with me on social media:
More info on TRAVEL VLOG WITH MY COUSINS: WE WENT TO DALLAS, TEXAS!
- Texas prices for lodging, necessities skyrocket amid storm
Hotel rooms for $1,000 a night. Gasoline prices spiking. Even bottled water prices doubling or tripling overnight.Officials in Texas say the winter ...
- How to Help Texas
Last week, temperatures in Texas dipped to historic lows. In Dallas, where C&I is headquartered, the low on Tuesday, February 16, was -2 degrees. And although we joke about the weather in Texas, this ...
- Stranded Brainerd lakes residents share Texas storm experience
We knew it wasn’t gonna be like a hot and sunny Texas, but we didn’t think we’d be stuck here from an ice storm for 11 days,” Rachel Bjorklund said of going to Texas when the severe winter storm came ...
- ‘A complete bungle:’ Texas’ energy pride goes out with cold
Anger over Texas’ power grid failing in the face of a record winter freeze mounted Tuesday as millions of residents in the energy capital of the U.S. remained shivering ...
- “We do a lot of work”: Texas’ low-wage workers hope for more as Biden, Congress push minimum wage hike
HOUSTON, Texas ... we deserve more because I feel like we do a lot of work,” Warren said in an interview. “It would help with a lot of things. I won’t struggle — right now I live with my ...
- 'We do a lot of work': Texas' low-wage workers hope for more as Biden, Congress push minimum wage hike
“I feel like we deserve ... with my cousin. It would help me get back on my feet for saving more money, saving for a car. Then I won’t have to take the bus to work.” Democratic Texas ...
- "We do a lot of work": Texas' low-wage workers hope for more as Biden, Congress push minimum wage hike
Credit: May-Ying Lam for The Texas ... like we do a lot of work,” Warren said in an interview. “It would help with a lot of things. I won't struggle — right now I live with my cousin.