Here’s what I did on my first time in Texas!
Dallas was so much fun! Can’t wait to go back.
More info on Travel with Jewelyn: Solo travel Dallas, Texas my first time in the city
- How I Roll: Samantha Brown, Emmy-winning TV host
We sat down with travel expert Samantha Brown, host of PBS’s two-time Emmy-winning series, “Samantha Brown’s Places to Love,” currently filming its fourth season. Her career has taken her to more than ...
- 30 great family holiday destinations in Ireland and abroad
It’s time to reconcile ... Tours Ireland First Class – DG Been here already? Try... picking up a Dublin family rail ticket for €20 and explore Dublin Bay, from Greystones to Howth. It’s hard not to be ...
- Dallas Is Falling Far Short of Its Ambitious Goal to Become Bike Friendly By 2021
Dallas is nowhere close to fulfilling an ambitious plan to create a citywide network of bicycle lanes. In 2011, the City Council adopted a plan to create 1,300 miles of bike routes, including ...
- The Toll: Tracking homicides in Dallas in 2020 after last year’s high murder number
This year, The Dallas ... alone saw a spike of 40 people killed. And the bloodshed has not abated. In January, 18 people were killed, according to The News’ tally. A year ago at this time, the ...
- American Airlines Flights Between DFW Airport, Mainland China Suspended Through April 24
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM ... On average, there is one flight to each city per day from both DFW and LAX for a total of six flights. My flight was canceled and I don’t want to rebook.
- Texas Teen Withdraws From School, Won’t Cut Hair That He’s Growing Out For Sick Sister
WILSON COUNTY, Texas (CBSDFW.COM/CNN ... But with her treatment came side effects. “Some spots in my hair like has [sic] came out,” she said. “like, just like, started falling out.” ...
- Dallas Found a Creative Way to Address Slow Ambulances: Move the Goalpost
It allows for an additional four minutes of travel time ... has a Texas medical license and used to practice in Amarillo, said Dallas isn't alone in struggling with what he calls "big-city problems." ...
- Deaths in China Rise, With No Sign of Slowdown
As deaths approach 500, no sign of a slowdown. The death toll from the monthlong coronavirus outbreak has continued to climb, rising to 490. New cases have surged by double-digit percentages in ...
- Caucusing for the first time: Three Texas students join Iowa's primary process
The three 19 year olds attend school at Drake University in Des Moines, and for these temporary transplants from Texas, the first time they ever vote will be done Iowa-style-- at a caucus.
- State Department tells citizens ‘do not travel’ to China; World Health Organization declares coronavirus outbreak a global health emergency
The State Department heightened its travel advisory for China on Thursday ... of the Wuhan coronavirus on Thursday, marking the first time the virus has spread from person to person in the ...
- Austin’s HIV Epidemic May Be in a Blue City, But It’s Still in a Red State
The county had 205 new HIV cases in 2018, fewer than those in Tarrant (Fort Worth), Dallas, Harris (Houston), and Bexar (San Antonio) counties. In 2018, Austin was the second city in Texas to sign ...
- Roadshow's guide to car subscription services, an alternative to buying or leasing
Want a new car, but not sure whether to buy or lease? Don't do either! Our car subscription service guide explains an alternative.