Someone, please get Sheila a cookie LOL. We had so much fun at Medieval Times Dallas.
Thank You Medieval Times for sponsoring our family.
Follow The Journey On Social Media
The BTG Movement
We are praying and standing for your family and marriage!!
family travel videos
More info on We Traveled Back In Time /// Medieval Times Dallas /// Family Travel Video
- Interactions between early modern humans and Neanderthals were a lot more common than we thought
In decoding the genetic material researchers concluded that the individuals had Neanderthal ancestors five to seven generations back across their family histories ... years old. "We have found ...
- House ethics committee opens Matt Gaetz misconduct investigation – as it happened
See you next time ... Times, Ms. Jacobson talked expansively about her plans to travel to Central America, where she said she expected to work with government officials on reducing the flow of ...
- How I Travel: Debi Mazar Sometimes Has to Buy New Luggage to Get Her Souvenirs Home
For years, she and her family ... medieval tuna farm on the sea in Sicily. You go there, it's just locals. Last time, I had my fat ass out there, no drama, just feeling free, and it was magical ...
- How the Pandemic Has Made the Creative Class Feel Free
Hardcore business travelers have no intention of going back ... time to themselves — to home improvement, chores, family, leisure and so on. Residents of New York State had the longest commuting ...
- ANA Inspiration back in its usual spot, but still no fans
(AP) — The ANA Inspiration is back in its usual leadoff spot in golf's major ... “It’s definitely meant to be at this time of year, I believe. We have great weather. And this is probably the best I’ve ...
- Searching for Roger Federer
Little did I know back in October 2019 that my trip to Switzerland would be the last border I’d be crossing for a long time because of travel ... family in the U.K., but here in Switzerland, we ...
- 'We got bored and wanted to go on a trip': Tales from a pandemic spring break in Cancun, Mexico
Nia's a full-time student ... look, we still need to have some sort of mental health break,” she said. “So we decided, hey, we’re still going to go.” Dallas Farnham and her teenage ...
- The Joy of Seeing Rome Anew
We traveled by bicycle. She sat behind me, enthroned on her toddler seat, chuckling and chattering, prodding the small of my back from time to time ... in the medieval alleys around the Palazzo ...
- Go away with ... Mark McKinnon
A: My wife and I love to travel! At least two to three times ... family vacation or just a quick getaway from our busy lives. When this pandemic hit, it slowed down all of that. For the first time ...
- The mysterious virus was just another headline … until it wasn’t
It was the first time ... 19 back with me. When we went to Dallas, we didn’t wear masks. We didn’t carry hand sanitizer. We traveled as anyone would travel back in the “Before Times.” ...
- 'You're not supposed to be here': At 34, he needed a double lung transplant after COVID
At age 34, he needed a double lung transplant. He had been flown halfway across the country to be evaluated In preparation for the surgery, John was supposed to do intensive physical therapy to ensure ...