My husband Peter surprised me for our anniversary to a weekend getaway in Dallas. He just told me to pack and get ready for that day and than we started driving and half way there I accidentally saw a sign saying Dallas haha. It was a amazing surprise, loved spending time with him away from home. Of course where ever we go I have to have to get heathy foods and drinks. Hope you enjoy watching this video of the little trip we took! -Sara
Song number 1- Track: Marin Hoxha X Annie Sollange – Falling For You [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/FallingForYouNS
Song number 2-Track: Diamond Eyes – Hold On [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/DEHoldOnYO
More info on Weekend Getaway to Dallas,Tx for Our Anniversary
Weekend Getaway to Dallas,Tx for Our Anniversary - BingNews Search results
- In North Texas, the Whole World is a Stage United as Theaters Band Together
Theater is one sector of the arts that requires a live audience in order to exist, and companies all over the world are suffering the devastating effects of the pandemic. Even the Globe in London, the ...
- Fallen Heroes to Be Honored After Memorial Day Service Cancellations
With many large-scaled services for Memorial Day cancelled this year, organizers say there are still ways to honor fallen heroes.
- For referee Melvin Lindsey, game remains the same after 54 years of high school football
Forgive Melvin Lindsey for failing to remember how many football games he has officiated during a career that has spanned six decades.That’s what ...
- “There won’t be a goodbye party”: Hospital administrator prepares to retire during pandemic
A hospital administrator gets a special gift. A food pantry worker gets her coronavirus test results. A Midland family cancels its annual fishing trip. In this weekly series, Texans from across the ...
- Doctors and Nurses Urged to Take Time for Themselves
Right now, health care providers at Parkland Hospital are treating between 60 and 70 COVID-19 patients. As they continuously care for the sick, mental health experts say it’s important that doctors ...
- Dallas-area arts organizations turned to the governor for guidance, but all they got was a rodeo
North Texas arts organizations tuned in eagerly at 2 p.m. Monday to hear Gov. Greg Abbott’s address regarding “Phase Two” of the effort to reopen the ...
- Koen: How to enjoy an anniversary with minimal travel
We had a great anniversary last week. We went to the Starlight Canyon bed and breakfast and stayed Friday night. It was great. They have the best little ...
- Arch-Con Corp. has seen significant growth across two decades, a trend its CEO hopes to continue
In the 20 years since its founding — 2020 is the company’s golden anniversary — Arch-Con Corp. has grown into one of Houston’s go-to construction companies.
- As Major Veteran Groups Cancel National Conventions, DAV Holds Out
Disabled American Veterans is facing a difficult decision on whether to go ahead with its centennial national convention.
- Miss Texas competition at Eisemann Center in Richardson postponed until 2021
The Miss Texas 2021 competition previously scheduled at the Eisemann Center in Richardson has been postponed until June 2021 because of the ...
- Not our first rodeo
And in the middle of it all, Dallas Voice is marking the beginning of our 37th year as the voice of the North Texas LGBTQ community ... week we celebrate our 36th anniversary.
- Health care workers are living in treehouses, RVs and hotels to protect their families from coronavirus
To avoid accidentally sickening medically fragile children or elderly parents with the new coronavirus, some health care workers are aggressively disinfecting their clothes and homes or trying to ...