2 months ago, I’ve decided to spend the afternoon at a beautiful park in Dallas, TX.
Travel accessories, video equipment, and business educational products can be found here: https://kit.com/stwsolutions3
Feel free to follow me on:
More info on White Rock Park – Dallas, TX
White Rock Park - Dallas, TX - BingNews Search results
- After bitter fight, late changes and 3 a.m. vote, Texas House approves GOP election bill
After a bitter partisan fight, rapid late-night changes and a 3 a.m. vote, the Texas House approved a sweeping Republican election bill Friday that would increase regulations ...
- HP Recipients Among DUC Rowers With Varsity Letters
Earning a varsity letter through sports or other school-sanctioned extracurricular activities has carried honor and prestige for generations. Caroline Craycroft, a junior at Highland Park High School, ...
- After bitter fight and late changes, Texas House backs GOP election bill in 3 a.m. vote
The Texas House gives initial approval to Senate Bill 7 shortly after 3 a.m. Friday after adopting a agreed-upon amendments in rapid-fire fashion.
- Trump Spawned a New Group of Mega-Donors Who Now Hold Sway Over the GOP’s Future
These powerful donors, who each contributed more than $1 million, shied away from party politics before Trump. What brought them off the sidelines?
- Meet William Caruth, Dallas’ Original Real Estate Mogul
D CEO managing editor Will Maddox took a look recently at the original real estate king of Dallas – William Caruth, and how the Caruth family shaped significant portions of Dallas, owning at one time ...
- Dallas-Fort Worth Restaurants Offering Mother's Day Meal Specials
Mother’s Day falls on May 9 this year, and restaurants across North Texas are making it possible for families to celebrate with brunches and dinners for dine-in or takeout.
- Polling Hiccups, the Mayor’s Bad Bets, and More to Know From Dallas Elections
Three incumbents head to the runoff, the mayor's preferred candidates underperformed, and there were more places to vote than ever before. Let's talk about the election.
- Early Influencers: William Caruth Was Dallas’ Original Real Estate King
Uptown, Highland Park, University Park, and NorthPark Center all used to be part of the his family's farm—sales that banked him one of the largest fortunes in the South.
- The Implausible Experience of Kayaking the Trinity River in Downtown Dallas
I’ve visited Austin and witnessed dozens of colorful kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards on Lady Bird Lake, under the eye of downtown. Why shouldn’t it be the same with the Trinity?
- Rangers’ Nick Solak downplays hitting home run at ballpark where he grew up rooting for White Sox
Nick Solak’s first career home run at Guaranteed Rate Field, where he grew up rooting for the White Sox, may have sent his family and friends ...
- White Rock Lake apartment complex up for vote and more Dallas news
This roundup of Dallas news includes a controversial apartment complex near White Rock Lake, a meddling mayor, and a start date on early voting for the upcoming election on May ...
- White Rock Lake Park
Located only five miles east of downtown, White Rock Lake Park provides an ideal escape without having to leave the city limits. And as one of Dallas' largest parks (twice the size of Central Park ...